3 months away (Benedict Cumberbatch Imagine)

Heyy! This is my first Imagine!

Constructive criticism is welcome!

Thanks!

IMAGINE!

You sitting on the couch starting to tear up. You and Ben have been fighting all morning."What do you mean your going to be gone for 3 months?" you ask angerly. Ben walks into the living room, setting down his suitcases and walking over to you, kneeling down. "Y/N look, time is going to fly by and plus this is what happens when you date a celebrity." Benedict jokes reaching for your hand. You quickly jump up and swing around to face him. "Benedict you act like I was born into this lifestyle. I have never dated a famous person." you say. Ben stands up and wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you in. He knew you were scared and hurt. "Honey, this is something we both have to deal with, Don't think for a minute I don't want to be here." Benedict says still trying to pull you in ignoring you pushing away. "Ben, what am I supposed to do for 3 months? I'm not from England nor do I have family or friends here." you say looking at the ground. You can feel your stomach turning as a huge lump grows larger in your throat. Ben kisses the top of your head and places his hand under your chin and lifts your head. Those blue worried eyes sends a chill down your spine. "I know its not going to be easy but i love you and plus your going to have one of my assistant here to help you and keep you busy." Benedict says going in for a kiss. You hear a knock on the door and go to answer. "Hello Mr. Cumberbatch, the car is ready." Ben picks up his suitcases and walks over to you. You can feel his cold hands on the back of you neck giving you one final tender kiss. You feel that lump in your throat coming back. "I love you, Y/N." Ben says pulling away. You let out a heavy sigh and lay your head on his chest. You can feel every breath he takes. " I love you B....." but you words get caught up and tears threaten to blind you. You let out another heavy sigh and wipe away your tears. " You better be going." you saying handing him his bags. He gives you a soft smiles before turning around, handing his bags to the driver and beginning to walk towards the elevator. Your still standing at the door watching him until he disappears behind the elevator doors. You shut the door and walk over to the couch and plop down. You begin to get lost in your thoughts when there is another knock at the door. You jump up and run over, wiping your eyes. "Hello Miss Y/N. I'm Mr.Cumberbatch assistant. I'm here if you need anything." you give her a soft smile. "well thank you." you say moving aside side signaling her to come in. "Mr. Benedict also told me to give you this." You turn around from pouring a cup of tea to see her holding a beautiful single red rose with a note attached. You walk over and take the rose and ripped off the note.

    Y/N, I love you more then anything. I know we come from two different backgrounds but I know this is going to work. Your mine now. Your my Cinderella.                           

                                                                                                                             Love, Ben