Anime Love Part 2

As kimiko and her siblings macrina and lexi and koichi woke up to eat breakfast their jaws dropped as they saw sebastian in their house.'' sebastian bows gently as he says in a soft voice good morning everyone breakfast is almost done. as they look at each other then at sebastian and smiles gently as they see ciel too they wave hi to ciel in a polite way, as everyone eats kimiko notices that there is a demon dog named pluto as everyone pets pluto, pluto gets pet happily and doesnt bark. everyone finishes eating then do what chores everyone has to do. as kimiko and her siblings was cleaning their rooms they see a man with red hair named grell, as kimiko smiles she waves hello to grell^^ but all of a sudden there's a big crash in the basement, sebastian goes to see what happened then from out of nowhere he sees an angel named blanc. blanc came to deliver a letter to ciel sebastian takes it gently from blanc... blanc smiles and leaves as sebastian calls finny mei-rin and bard to clean the mess blanc made. but at the last minute he hears a scream in everyone's rooms then goes to see who is screaming, sebastian sees a long vine to a plant as he rushes outside to see pluto and ciel caught in the plant's vines sebastian goes to rescue ciel and pluto... then kills the plant. sebastian asks if everyone is alright, everyone says that they are okay, then sebastian smiles gently and sighs happily to know that everyone is okay..'' as everyone helps out with cleaning the house kimiko smiles gently at everyone. everyone looks down at pluto as they hug him gently.. as kimiko walks up to sebastian to ask him a question he looks at her with a soft kind gentle smile as he bows softly and he says whats your question my lady?^^ kimiko asks if sebastian will teach her how to bake very well.. as sebastian smiles he says of course kimiko ^^ kimiko smiles and says thank you sebastian in a soft calming voice....^^ as days went by kimiko was very happy to be around people who love her for who she is as a friend and sibling although she was shy she got used to the feeling of being loved by everyone..''^^ at the last minute sebastian gave ciel a letter that blanc sent to ciel, even though something wasnt right sebastian still had to give ciel that letter before he forgot..'' from out of nowhere grell runs in the hallway as he sees sebastian in the hallway. grell smiles screaming BASSY!!!! I FOUND YOU BASSY!!^^ then sebastian waves hi to grell as grell runs to hug sebastian but as grell was about to hug him he sees kimiko behind him as she helps sebastian with the groceries... then grell asks why kimiko is by his side. and sebastian said im helping her to become a good baker.... grell says ohhh okay thats nice^^ they both say thank you grell as the smile then as soon as sebastian and kimiko and everyone else was cleaning someone knocks on the door!..