1

"Hey hyung!" A voice called to him, he turned around to see his friends, Sehun and Chanyeol.

"What's up?" He looked at the taller boy. He was fixing his things before heading back to his dorm and rest.

"There's a party Jongin will hold later, do you wanna come? It's been a while since you've hung out with us." Chanyeol said as Sehun agreed. "Yeah, hyung. You're always going home early.."

"I'm sorry." He gave them an apologetic look having an exchange of groans and sighs from them.

"I told you he wouldn't come!" Sehun whined to Chanyeol who just stared at Junmyeon, who was finished fixing his stuff. He stood up from his chair looking at the 2 in the eyes.

"Well it was worth a shot, right?"

"Maybe next time.. She's waiting for me at the dorm. I don't want to keep her waiting." Junmyeon put his phone in his pocket and beamed a smile on them.

"Hyung.." Sehun tried to speak out as Chanyeol put his hand on his arm silencing him.

"I guess maybe another time?" Chanyeol said as Junmyeon nods and smiles again.

"Tell me what happens by tomorrow when you're already had your hangovers, okay?" Junmyeon pats their shoulders and headed his way back to his abode.

..

"I'm home!" He announces as he gently closed the door. He neatly put his shoes on the rack as he went to the living room.

"Welcome home, yeobo!" His girlfriend, Y/n said coming out of their supposed shared bedroom.

"How was your day?" The girl greeted her beloved and just stood in front of him as he sat down on the couch.

"It was okay, nothing out of the ordinary. Same old classes and the boys asked me out to Jongin's party later."

"Let me guess, you said no, no?" He sighed and caressed his temples.

"What's wrong? you've barely hang out with your friends! You know I wouldn't get mad." She pouted as her eyes fixated on her boyfriend, sighing

"I know, it's just I want to spend my time with you. That's all." He lowered his head as she sat down beside him.

"I'm never going anywhere. You know that. As long as I'm in your heart it's okay. Have a little fun! or i'll call you boring from now on. Live your life a little! you're a college student!" She nagged at him as he chuckled.

"You're not coming?" He asked as she shook her head a no. He nodded.

"It's okay, I'm not really in the mood for meeting people anyways. Plus, it's a boys' night. I don't want to intervene." He nodded again

"Okay, I'll text them." A grin appeared on her face and jumped off the couch.

"Be safe, okay?" She looks at Junmyeon lovingly while Junmyeon get himself ready for the night.