chapter 1

Camila was sat in the living room eating her nutella on toast. It was currently 8:23 am. She was the first one up in the house which for her was a good thing cause that meant she got to relax and watch tv in the living room. You see if her younger sister Lauren was awake then she would have whatever she wanted on tv and camila could do nothing about it because her dad says 'stop fighting'.

Lauren is 17 and camila is 18. 

Camila's pov:

'To be honest Lauren is really hot and her boobs get me so hard'  she thought to herself, she was watching misfits when her thoughts just trailed to her younger sister and those green emerald eyes.

"Hey" a low husky voice whispered in my ear causing me to jump. "What were you thinking about?" Lauren asked walking around the couch and sitting on my lap bringing her arms around my neck

" Nothing " i said quickly, squirming beneath her

"What's wrong?" She asked smirking

" Nothing" i replied. I could feel myself getting hard and knew damn well that soon enough if she didn't get it me i would fuck her hard into this couch.

"Ok" she smiled getting off my lap and grabbing the tv remote from my hand. "You weren't watching it anyway" she smiled pulling her robe up her legs and exposing her black panties.

I couldn't take my eyes of her and my boxers were were becoming a problem. (I am currently wearing my black calvin Klein boxers and a white shirt) i just have been staring for at least 2minutes when I finally looked up and saw her smirking at me.

"Like what you see?"

I didn't say anything all i did was stand up and practically run to our shared room, which we also had a joint in bathroom. I ran in there and locked the door, pulling down my boxers and began to jerk off thinking of what I wanted to do to that bitch. Oh my God she is such a tease!