#1-what in god's name is happening

Roger's POV

In the year of 2017, kunoka high was a simple and nice private school for the last 2 years until summer hits and all the student's left the school except the 3 students and you know who was in there? Thats right thats me.

"Ah man! I hate going back to summer it makes me sad" Casey said as she frowned.

"Dont worry about it we're gonna meet again next year right?" LC said happily looking at me.

"Huh?.... oh yeah right, right we're gonna meet next year! Hopefully we are in the same class anyway" i said with courage to hopefully meet with them next year.

16 Months Later
The start of the 3rd year class.

It was 5:30 a.m i got up ate breakfast, took a shower and put on my uniform got to school on time for the entrance ceremony.

"Im nervous i hope i get to see them again." I said nervously walking to the gym.

As we waited for other students to go to the gym we sat down and waited for the entrance ceremony.

5 minutes have passed and i dont see my friends maybe they were late? Or maybe they were sick or something along the line, as i keep murmuring to myself thinking that they were late or got sick i heard two voices screaming outside the gym was my two friends who were late.

As they sat next to me, LC said while whispering to me "hey sorry for being late, you must be nervous going to the class if we were sick right?"

And i replied to her "of course iwas nervous i thought you guys were sick!"

As we talked to each other the entrance ceremony began.

One Hour of the entrance ceremony and the names of each class.

After listening to our student council president we were happy that were in the same class together.

We got to our class also known as 3-E we we're early and so are the other students so we picked our seats and and made friend, while we were making friends i saw a student who was pretty and she has nice and gorgeous long purple hair with nice blue eyes, as i stared at her point blank knowingly that casey slapped me and said "dude you were spacing out! What happened"

I replied "huh? Oh N-nothing just thinking some S-stuff" as i said nervously to her

Casey said "your stuttering then that means you're in love right?!"

"What!? No, no im not in love be quiet" i said to casey while blushing red like a pepper as i thought about it i knew she was right i was in love with Her, as i thought about it the teacher came into the class and said "all right class settle down now".

When we sat down and looked at the teacher we saw a yellow looking alien wearing a dark robe with tentacles, we were in shock of what we saw and when the creature laugh we screamed!, then we saw a military grade instructor to say of what was going on (im not gonna write the words of the instructor but i will give his name and his name is Ned Appolo) after that we were in shocked for a few weeks on school and told not to tell pther students on this scret operation.

And thus ends a chapter of Class from Hell

To be continued