Carl grimes saved me (TWD)

Intro

I live alone with my best friend named Ryley and my dog

My father abused me

I still have my friends

I live a sad life

When it's time my parent teacher conferences I have my neighbor go

I work at Duncan doughnuts

I pay the bills with the help of my BFF, Ryley

When I need a permission slip filled out I fill it out myself

My name is Cierra and I'm a surviver of the zombie apocalypse

CIERRA'S POV

I was at home with Ryley when I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw that it was Aiden here to crash the party and eat all of the food in the fridge. "What do you want aiden?" I asked. "I want your zebra cakes!" he said "NO go away" I said laughing a little. Then all of a sudden a broadcast came on. It showed that the dark flu turns people into "ZOMBIES" Ryley screamed. so I got a few duffle bags and packed all the food and water we need "don't forget the zebra cakes" Aiden reminded me "thanks for reminding me I would have gotten them anyway" I said.

A/n

Hey guys this is my second story read my other story called the walking dead (class sleep over gone wrong) also follow me and the other people that are in this story. most of them have Instagram and they're also real. I'll put the Instagram users in later.

AIDEN'S POV

So I crashed the party and also helped get Cierra, Ryley and captain ( cierra's puppy). so we packed all of the things we need to survive and we also packed dog food.

CIERRA'S POV

I got the freshly remodeled RV/horse trailer out of the yard and put all 24 horses in it. "Wait shouldn't we put together a group?" Aiden asked. "Oh ya we should do that" Ryley said. So we got into the RV and packed in all of the stuff we needed. We went to jack,nick,Lucas,jorden,and alec's houses.my RV was big enough for all of us. We went to our school and set up a camp in RM.221 our home room. We used chairs,blankets,desks,and tape. we made forts and locked both doors and closed all of the shades and hooked up a generator from the RV that we managed to get through the doors by crashing through the door and putting up steal wires. I got my stash of guns,swords and knives. we gathered food. I ran to the meat market and got jerky and all kinds of meat. Then I went to the farmers market and got fruit. When we got back there was a stray walker that must have got in before we got in before we did. We didn't pay attention to it we just locked it in the janitors closet I mean it's only one walker. So I went back to the class room and I saw that the RV was gone and so was everyone. I looked all over the school and found that they were locked in the music room. That night it was just normal we all went to bed and woke up but then after breakfast a herd of those THINGS came through. We had to get out and fast I started up the RV and locked all doors and closed the window for the outside of the horse trailer part of the RV. I opened the window to the inside so I could keep an eye on the horses to make sure they were ok. We went to the CDC because I heard that they were working in a cure. We drove to the huge building and banged on the door. No one answered but then I saw the camera move. "It moved the camera it moved" I screamed. "you were just imagining it" Jack screamed back. "Wait jack I saw it move too" Ryley argued. "OPEN THE DOOR YOUR KILLIN US!" I screamed.

A/n

Sorry I just updated like 3 sentences but I couldn't do a lot I'll try to update daily and thank you to the real life Aiden follow him on Instagram @Aiden55Aiden thanks for the ideas Aiden