Finchel: I promise Finn!

Rachel's POV:

I'm as happy as I've ever been in my life right now.All my dreams have come true I got into NYADA and so did finn. we are dating I truly love him and always will. Were endgame he always told me where end game but I never belived him. I do now, he proposed one month ago and I'm dviving to the church where we are getting married. I know I'm Juish but finn is very big with religion and he was determined to get maried in church instead of ttemple that's one of the things I love about him. he's so determined he's a leader figure and he's my true love. He's my person.

I just arrived at the chapel. It's buitifull I understand why finn wanted to get married here. St.Johns cathedral in New York City. I can't belive I'm getting married its so weird to think, Me Rachel berry the dorky school nerd getting married to the hot and sexy quarterback who had an amazing singing voice and loved me with all his heart. all the glee kids are here.Finns running a little late I'm Shure hell be here soon.right?

Finns POV:

I'm running a little late to me and Rachel's wedding. I need to get theyre! I'm not speeding but a normal rate. I love Rachel she's my person and I'm on my way to see her. Shes my best friend besides Santana my brother kurt and who i love alot. Me and tgem really need each other we ask each other anything. we are clsoer than most siblings and never fight.amyway as i was driving Suddently a car came speeding out of nowhere headed strait for me!! wow I wasn't hit, that's odd uhho they got out of their car. I know him he's so familiar but I can't think of his name , bye the time I did it was to late. he pulled out a gun and shot. he shot me. I blanked out after that. I think I'm gonna be late to the wedding. I love you kurt!I love you San!I love you Rachel! your my person ill never forget you or kurt! This isn't gonna be good.

Kurt's POV:

I'm waiting for Finn (my brother) at his wedding. right now I'm with his fiancé Rachel, she's my best friend besides finn and Santanna. the four of us are our own little family. suddenly I got a call and looked at the caller ID hmmm hospital! ohno!!! my parents are on vacation I hope their ok! I quickly say to rach I gotta go see something.

Over phone

Name

Person talking

Kurt's thoughts

Person

Hello is this Kurt Hummel-Hudson?

Kurt

Yes and who is this?

Person

This is Sophia Flanders from northshore hospital.

North shore any family's in Hawaii the only one in New York is ....... OH NO FINN!

Kurt

Ok is everything all rite?

Sophia

I'm sorry to say but......... Do you know a Finn Christopher Hummel-Hudson about 5"9 Brown eyes Brown hair good looking?

Kurt

Uh yes that's my brother\best friend

Sophia

Oh my god. I'm so sorry but Mr Hudson was shot to death by Jessie St James who is now is prison for 2nd degree murder.I'm so sorry mr Hummel-Hudson.

That was it I'm crying now.

Kurt

Oh my god. Can I visit him and can I bring his fiancé Rachel berry?

Sophia