BackStories

Lucy/Lucas/Joseph IDEK (When I go trans!) --- When Lucy was young she was highly violent. She had 3 siblings, Kacy, Joey, and Trist. For being the oldest. It wasn't fun. Later on when she was 4, just a bit after Kacy was born. Lucy killed her mother. She hated it due to her father tricked her into hypnosis and trickery. She banished her father and went away ... Events got worst then on. Wondering how her life goes out.
Looks- Brownish black hair, eues shift multiple colors, a Black hood with silver lining, and 2 stripes on the sleeves. Red shoes and dark  ripped pants held by a dark colored belt. Normally.

Rosalina - Rosie. Well. She is a chiald in real life so idk. This should belong to her doe.

Jordan- He took after his father abusive wise. Went to jail when he was 14 then back in school in his junior year. I don't knowwww.

Rhiannon- Rhi/monstercindy. U do ur and angels in hangouts. I'll edit this later on it.

Angel- idk. All I know he is UGLIER THEN bob rossom. Also rhi. Don't say ugh. U know I'm lazy.

Other characters will be later. Trust me. I'll do more backstories.

Now. I don't die alot in this. Movin- actually that maybe a lie. BYEEEEE! LOVE U PEEPS! LIKE IT AND COMMENTO.