Things got Kinky💦🍆

Tonight was the night were Adym was going to come over because my parents were away on a business trip and would be gone for the weekend. I was nervous were we going to have sex? Thinking about the idea I picked out my sexiest outfit and hopped in the shower.  I brushed my hair but it was really wet so I plow dried it and put it in a french braid. Just as I was going to lay down I heard a knock at the door. I went down stairs and opened it Adym was there he was holding flowers and a box of sweetarts. He knows how much I love sweetarts. "Hey baby",he says and kisses me. He comes inside I grab his hand and lead him my room. He puts down the flowers and candy I turn him around and push him into the bed. I climb on top of him, he then bites his lip and says "oh really". I take off his shirt and kiss him from the bottom of his stomach till I reach his ear. I sucked on it HOPING it would turn him on. He takes of my shirt we make out for a long time. Adym turns us over and pulls off my pants, I do the same thing to him. I whisper in his ear and say "Fuck me daddy" we ended up sitting down and he takes off my bra we both strip off our underwear I turn him so he's on the bottom and slowly move down. I tap my mouth around his dick. His quiet moans made me horny. I told him to close his eyes and he did I put a blindfold on him and handcuffed him to the bed. Adym said " you naughty girl", I shifted so I was on top of his dick I put in my pussy and moved up and down. "Ahhh yeah" I moaned "yes daddy". It was almost like a game every time I stopped I got spanked. I handcuffed him we got into doggy style position. He fucked me hard, I loved it. "You been a very bad girl and now your being punished, ok" he said "yes daddy" I replied. Then... To be continued.