Chapter 1.

There I was smoking a cigarette and drinking at bar. I thought of the tragedy from last night. Lucy was all I could think of. She was my everything. I inhaled and exhaled the smoke from the cigarette as I was drowned in my thoughts. I was interrupted by this lovely lady sitting next to me. "You have another?" She asked sternly looking at me. I smiled at her and gave her one. "Are you new around here?" She asked while lighting her cigarette. "No, I've been going to this bar for years. How come I've never seen you around here?" I asked curiously. "I've been here and there you know this guy follows me because he adores me for some reason. He wants me to love him but I just can't. How about you? You seem pretty lonely. Do you have a special someone?" When she asked me that my heart dropped, I automatically thought of Lucy. "Well I had someone, her name was Lucy. She was in an accident. She was on her way home and she just crashed. She was pregnant too. We were happily engaged with a happy life. Now I'm just speechless and distant from everyone. I can't stop thinking of her" I said softly. "I'm sorry to hear that babe. Do you want me to buy you another drink?" She kindly asked. "No I'm fine thank you I was just about to leave anyway" I said while leaving some money on the counter for my first drink.

CHAP. 2 COMING SOON