PROLOGUE

1 year later....

I'm currently sitting on a chair infront of a mirror checking my instagram account for new posts while my hair stylist is doing magic on my hair.

"We're done now Jisoo. Besides. Someone is here to visit you. Again." I smiled at my hair stylist named Haena.

"Thanks Haena unnie." I stood up from the chair and turned towards my 'visitor'.

As usual. Jin came to visit me. I mean they are so busy with all their up coming shows and performances and they need to practice yet he is still here. Take note. He still got the time to be stylish.

"Hurry Jisoo-ah. The photoshoot is starting." he said and smiled then kindly gestured towards the shooting place's direction.

That smile that made me fall for him.

That kind gestures that made me swoon over him.

"Thanks." I gave him a small smile and walked with him hand in hand to the shooting place.

I did my best to show him how I feel but he still doesn't feel it. Or maybe he does but shrugs it off. Or he simply doesn't care for me that way.

"Please take care of my little sister!" he laughed which made the other staff around us laugh. Even YG sajangnim did.

My smile faded.

That's the thing. He only sees me as a little sister. Nothing more but a little sister.

I pulled my hand away from his and made my way to the chair where I would be sitting or posing at.

I saw that everything was set up and we started doing the first set of shots.

"Jisoo! Is something wrong? It looks like your bothered. It affects the shots." the camera man asked.

"Nothing. It's just that I'm not feeling well." I lied.

"Well let's continue tomorrow so you can rest." YG nim stated.

"Okay. Thank you." I bowed.

I looked at Jin and then went out of the room with my bag.

Then I cried. I cried my heart out. Again. Like the past.

BLACKPINK SERIES BOOK #4©-GODJIMIN2017

©-GODJIMIN
2017