Chapter 1

Leo~Chan/Author~Chan:
Ohayo hope you enjoy this story please read my first book Nalu MJG (my jock girl) this my second book.
Enjoy~
---------------------------------------------------------
Lucy's POV (7 years old Lucy)

“LUCY SWEETIE WE'RE GOING TO THE DRAGNEEL'S GET READY!!” My mom shouted.

I got ready and went downstairs and get into the car.

“Mom, Dad why do we always go to the Dragneel's?” I Whined.

“Lucy, The Heartfilias and the Dragneels are best friends wether it's family or company” My dad explain.

“but not me and Natsu we're enemies plus I.Hate.Him” I told My dad

“Than try to be friends with him” My mom advice me.

“No and never” I said looking away at the car's window frustrated. My parents just chuckled.

Meanwhile
---------------------------------------------------------
Natsu's POV (7 years old Natsu)

“Natsu, wake up the Heartfilias are coming” My onii~chan that is two years older than me trying to wake me up.

“THE HEARTFILIAS COMING??!! So does that mean Lucy's coming Zeref~nee” I said with couriousity.

“yup and now wake up little wendy you should get ready Natsu” My Brother advice me.

I went to my bathroom and I took Lucy's picture out and place it on the mirror. I took a shower for a while.

(Lucy's Picture when she was 5. Natsu's mom took a picture of Lucy and little Natsu asked to copy into a picture)

 Natsu's mom took a picture of Lucy and little Natsu asked to copy into a picture)

After the shower and fixed my hair.

“Morning Lucy” I said to the picture.

I have a crush on Lucy but I don't want her to know. All I that she hates me. But I'll make her mine sooner or later when were older.

“NATSU THE HEARTFILIAS ARE HERE!!!” My Brother shouted.

I quickly hide Lucy's picture and get out of the bathroom. I wear my clothes and Head downstairs.

---------------------------------------------------------
Lucy's POV

“Grandeeney!, Layla!” my mom and Mrs.Dragneel hugged.

“Jude, Igneel” My dad and Mr.Dragneel greeted than talked about business and family.

“Lusshhee~Neeee Pway with me” as I hear my favourite 4 years old little girl, Wendy Dragneel.

“ok Wendy I'll play with you” I smiled at her sweetly.

“yaaaayyy” little wendy said.

“it's nice to see you again Lucy” zeref, the eldest son said.

“you too zeref” as I and Wendy walked to Wendy's play room.

Me and Wendy play together until. I felt arm hugged me.

“Hey Cutie” the sound of the devil.

“DRAGNEEL GET OFF FROM ME I DON'T WANT TO GET COUTIES FROM YOU” As I little Lucy kicked him.

“Pwevert” mumbled.

“Lusshee~nee Chan dwon't hwurt ownii~chan” Wendy said

“ok wendy but I am not your nee~chan” I told Wendy

“bwut I want you two be my nee~chan” Wendy pouts

“don't worry Wendy she'll be your nee~chan......After I marry her” Natsu said while whispers the last part I couldn't hear the last part at all.

Wendy cheered happily.

We went back to the living room where my parents and Mr. And Mrs. Dragneel are.

“Layla I need someone to babysit Wendy do you have someone in mind” Mrs.Dragneel asked.

I jumped in.

“I can babysit Wendy for you Mrs.Dragneel plus I can play with her and we go to the same school” I told her.

“are you sure Lucy you want to babysit Wendy?” Mrs.Dragneel asked

“of course Wendy is like my little sister that I never had” I told Mrs.Dragneel.

“okay Lucy you have to babysit Wendy from Monday to Friday you don't need to babysit her on Saturday and Sunday because I am at home, you start your work tomorrow (tomorrow is Friday at the story)” Mrs.Dragneel Explain.

“ok Mrs.Dragneel” I said.

My family and I went back home.

Meanwhile
---------------------------------------------------------
Natsu's POV

Yassssss Lucy is coming again tomorrow I can't wait for her to come.
---------------------------------------------------------
Words count: 622
Author~Chan:
Thanks for reading

Baiiiii~