Teardrops and Returning

Jack

It's about 2 in the morning and I'm recording a comments video. I'm about to answer the next question when I stop.

It's very faint but definitely noticable. I can hear faint crying through the door to my recording room.

I slowly get up and open the door. The crying is louder now. I follow it down the hall to Ally's room.

I open the door and she's laying in her bed crying. I walk over to her and hold her close.

She jumps at my touch and looks up at me. "Jack? No, no you died" she says crying.

I smile sadly "pretty sure I'm alive Ally" I say trying to comfort her.

She hugs me tightly and sniffles, "I hate nightmares" she grumbles. I nod "me too, but, sadly we have to go back to school today" I say looking at her.

She smiles "well I'm gonna go take a shower than" she kisses my cheek lightly before running off to the bathroom.

I head off to my recording room to finish my video and then get ready for school.

I really hope today goes well. I know for a fact that people will be staring at us.

Not only because of Ally taking down Stephanie, but also because we kind look different.

Nobody but Jamie and our parents knew we were dating.

Goodie
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ally

I just got out of the shower and quickly got dressed. I honestly couldn't wait to go back to school.

We haven't been to school in a while, I missed Jamie so much, I also wanted to show off my new blue hair.

I decided to go with my light blue ripped skinny jeans, a grey jumper, a backwards cap, and my usual black and white converse.

Quickly I grabbed my bag and waited on the couch for Jack. Jack and I have been dating for just over six months. It's really nice, he's so sweet.

When he finally got out of the bathroom he was wearing all black. His shoes, shirt, pants, and hat we're all black.

It made his hair really noticable. I went up to him and turned his hat around so it was backwards.

Then I pulled some of his hair through the hole in his hat, "much better" I say kissing him lightly.

He smiles and grabs his keys. "Well, let's go get Jamie" he says smiling.