1.

I had just finished my make up i finished it up with some lipgloss and took my purse and my ticket I was excited i was going to an A boogie concert and even better backstage pass i was going alone because i rock solo now that i had lost my best friend  Josiah he didnt survive the car accident he was in it was sad that he couldnt come but thats life . i waited outside for my uber as i got a message that my ride was near the uber pulled up and i got in i finally reached the destination i walked into the concert i had front row i went up to front row and and Artist came out and started and started sing/rapping "No Promises " he started high fiving the people in front row he high fived me after he kept rapping into the next song " Undefeated" 21 savage came out too while i was watching artist and singing along i know he looked at me for a minute and smiled at me and looked to the croud and licked his lips i was in love by the way he looked at me but let me stop because i would never have a chance with him i would love too but i wouldnt want him for his money i want him for the way he is tbh and hes so cute yo after all the songs were over i went backstage and waited in the line while everyone took pictures with him . Its was my turn i was cheesin he smiled back " damn i was hopin you was comin backstage" i smiled "aww lets take this flic" he put his arm around me and threw up the W with his other hand  and i posed and hand my arm behind him gently wrapped around him "Thank you " i smiled i was about to leave  until he called me " ay you think stay aint wait for me im tryna get to know you" i was was speechless a this MF BLESSIN "yea sure" i lightly smiled and sat in a chair on my phone i posted the picture i had just took with him and tagged him he finished taking pictures wit everyone. Alright you ready to go ," im hungry tryna go out to get somethin""yea im hungry too" "how bout Red Lobster?" he said "yea say no more " "aii" he chuckled we got into the car and he sat in the back with him we talked about ourselfs or w.e i just couldnt believe i was in the car with him we ate in red lobster i ended up giving him my number it was offically 11:45 he dropped my off " thank you for everything i had a good time make sure to hmu so we can link up again " i smiled "aii im glad u had a good time and say no more"i hugged him pecked his cheek with my lips he smiled " night mariah boo" "goodnight artist boo " i smiled and went inside happy as hell now that i thought of it he smelt bout good af yo lmaoo he found me on my social media and liked my pictures i was cheesin hard after he called me mariah boo idk why btw my names Mariahlynn but it Mariah for short terms. i showered and put on pjs and went on my phone and went on ig and he posted a picture that i took of him the caption was "Pcs to Mariah boo (with the smiley face with the tongue)"

 i showered and put on pjs and went on my phone and went on ig and he posted a picture that i took of him the caption was "Pcs to Mariah boo (with the smiley face with the tongue)"

the picture^^^