The Ambush ~Chapter 1~

Ai is my name Herishi was my mother. We used to play fight to get me ready for what happened 10 years ago. I would be the good and she would be the bad. I never understood why she acted bad, she was one of the nicest people in the village. Till one day, We got ambushed. The people that ambushed us, we knew they were our cousins our aunts our uncles. They turned and had become one of the Elid Knights, One of the strongest clans of all.

"Why would we surrender to one of the weakest?!" one said.

"Because you know us! You are the people we care about! We don't want to kill you!" My Mum said

They fought us anyways, They burned all the hard work my Mum did, They killed everyone. Everyone except me. They left me there, To burn with the village. I found water and stayed near the water. 3 days after the fire stopped someone came to save me. They had a black coat and white hair. She said her name was Sasha. I live with her now and she takes care of me. She used to be part of the Elid Knights.

"They think that they executed me 12 years ago." Sasha said. "I had to change eye color, Hair color, and my name. My real name Is Sahita Furgima"

"That's such I nice name. I wish you never had to change it.." I said

"Same, but to survive out here I had to. And if you ever get kicked out of a Clan you have to change everything about yourself. Not fun but its something to stay safe." She said

"So Why did you pick Sasha?" I ask

"Sasha was my Great grandmothers name. They killed her In front of my grandmother. and they killed my grandmother in front of my mother." she said kind of mad "My mother though she killed my sisters and my brother!"

"Oh I am so sorry" I said

"So what dose your name mean, Ai?"

"Oh it means Love in Japanese. My mum loved the culture she hoped one day both of us would go." I said

"Such a pretty name."

"Yea I guess. My mums name was Herishi" I said

"What The Ruler of Heribibra " she said . . .

That's all for today hope you enjoyed!