One Shot, One Chance, One Dream (JLS Fanfic.)

I went with my mum to that airport as I didn’t want to go alone and that I wanted to say my final goodbyes before I moved to London. I had to move there for my new job. I will always miss living in Scotland. It will be so different moving from the countryside to the hustle and bustle of London. But the thing that I would miss the most is not seeing my best friend Katie anymore. 

I was moving into a flat just around the corner from my best friend Oritsé. He said that he would help me to get settled into living in London and be with me when ever I need him. He moved down to London after he had an interview to be in the band JLS. We have hardly talked the past few months because of him being on tour with the rest of the boys and being in the studio writing songs for the new album. 

As soon as I stepped off the plane I knew that I had started a new life and that no one would take my new job working in an art studio away from me. Going through the terminal at Heathrow I saw Oritsé. I was surprised to see him here because he said that he had to stay in the studio all day today because the album was no where near finished and it was released in a month.