Late

Lucy P.O.V

I wake up slowly, the sun shining on my eyes. I rub my eyes and yawn, making a screeching sound. Sitting there staring into space for a second I look at the time and gasp "OH MY GOD IM SO LATE!!!!" I scurried and got dressed in some skinny jeans a shirt and a jacket. Grabbing my bag and running out the door.

"I WAS UP SO LATE DOING STUPID HOMEWORK" I complained to myself as I jogged to the school. Finally getting there I sigh softly. Grabbing my late pass and heading to my locker to put my things away. The bell rang and a stampede of kids walked out of classrooms and to their next destination. I saw Levy and gestured her over

"Lucy?! I thought you were absent!" She walked to my locker and I shook my head with an annoyed look "nope, I was up late doing homework!" I sighed softly in despair. I grabbed my books and Levy gigged "well, sorry! I have to get to class though!! It's on the other side of the building.." a sweat dropped from her forehead and I laugh, pushing her to that direction.

I shut my locker after she walked off. Holding my books to my chest, suddenly someone ran into me. My books falling to the ground. But he kept running down the hall. "EXCUSE ME!" All I could see was his pink hair. "What the hell man!" I push my blonde hair back. The bell rang and I froze. Then grabbed my stuff and ran to class. Of course. The teacher I hated Most.. I was late to his class. HIS CLASS! WHY HIS CLASS?! I ranted in my head and walked into his class. He looked at me waiting for an explanation "Why are you late, Lucy..???" He glared at me "I-I came to school late and then someone ran into me in the Hall way.." I looked back at him honestly and he scoffed "sit down, and see me after class"

My heart was beating faster..

Natsu P.O.V

Gray punched my arm lightly "why were you late?" He laughed and I groaned "I ran into some blonde. I felt bad.. but I couldn't be late to this class!" I grab the basketball and dribble as I spoke "Lucy?" Sting said, and made an hour glass shape with his hands and I blushed "could you not! I have to apologize to her.." guilt was eating me up.. "her last class is science" sting added "oh? How do you even know that?" I raised a brow and he looked at me as if the air was made of idiocy. "We have the same class" he retorted. "Right.."

[BELL RINGS]

Lucy P.O.V
I stayed after class and he handed me a detention slip "w-what! I was late once!" I defended. People coming in for the new class. I saw the pink haired guy in my peripherals. I looked over at him and our eyes met. "Hey I'm-" he got cut off by the teacher. Lecturing me about I shouldn't be late to class in the first place. The pink watched as I left the classroom.

"Why'd he stare" I pouted as I spoke softly to myself. Heading to my next class.

~the day ends~
I walk to where they assigned detention just to find myself with the pink again! "Are you seriously stalking me?!" I interrogated. "W-what! No!" He looked at me with a glare then softened into a smile "what about you blonde? Stalking me hm.." he chuckled and I mocked him slightly

Natsu P.O.V

I could see how flustered she looked and I chuckled again. How cute. I laugh and watch her defend how she's not stalking me "Yeah yeah.. I'm natsu!" I smiled wide and held my hand out for her to shake. She looked at my hand then into my eyes, hers were chocolate brown.. "I'm lucy" she said and sat in her seat as the teacher walked in. We both went quit as he called for the people that should have been here. 

"Don't get into any trouble.. I'll be back!" She out her stuff down and walked out of the class. I looked at lucy as she got a piece of paper out and started to write. "Hey I wanted to apologize" I broke the silence and she looked back at me confused "for?" She said softly and I rubbed the back of my neck embarrassed "for running into you in the hallway" I confess and she nodded. "It's okay.." she shrugged and went back to writing. She looked upset.

"Why so upset?"
"Well! I've never had a detention before.. I'm usually good with these kinds of school things.. that teacher just hates me! Lisanna can walk in 30 minutes late and she won't get detention!!!"
I watched her pout as she spoke and admired her and chuckled as she complained. Suddenly hearing the name lisanna. My ex.. "well I'm sorry, Luce" I decided to call her that.

"Luce? Really? You're a playboy" she sighed and continued writing. I put my hand on my heart dramatically and she laughed. I lean over and snatch her paper. "What's this!" I smile

Lucy P.O.V

"N-no!! That's personal.."