그냥

Our final concert came to an end, the members looking tired but they were genuinely happy. Taehyung came up to me giving me a hug, which I returned putting a fake smile. Not because I don't like him. But because I was feeling empty and not happy.

We were now backstage and I rushed to the bathroom. The members observing my every move with concern on their faces.

I looked at myself in the mirror... did I really considered myself to be "the handsome man" I always proclaimed I was? The answer is a no. People say that my only function in Bts is to be "pretty" and that's all... Which, I believed fully in it. My voice is below average, my dance is just a no, basically I am good for nothing. Everyday I have to act as if I was genuinly happy or confident but the truth is, the only thing I felt in me was emptiness.

Expensive clothes, shoes, accesories, cars, etc. Surrounded me everyday, and I see people yearning to have the things I have, but in the end, that is just bullshit.

People think I have a perfect life because everyday we get more famous, and more people know us, the truth is, the more that happens, the lonelier and sadder I get.

-----

I was walking towards the busy streets of Seoul. My mind full of thoughts, my heart beating fast and my lips were trembling. Right in front of a stoplight, people were walking to the other side of the road, but I wasn't, I was just standing there. A blank expresion on my face.

The stoplight turned red, indicating people to stop their tracks and to not cross the road. I didn't think twice when I walked ahead, people screaming and telling me to stop, but I couldn't hear or see anything besides flashing lights coming my way.

우리는 맴버들 사랑한다.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Should I do a part2? Let me know.