Adopted by Asking Alexandria

Hey here is my new story I hope you love it.

Chaper 1: The new and old being.

Blade's P.O.V

I seat by myself alone at the lunch table at school to find the blonde barbie bitch coming up to me. "Hey emo freak." She said pushing me off the the seat. I fall back to look to find her other Barbie bitchs next to her. "Hey look she going to cry." One of them said kicking me. The bell rang as they walked away to their classes. I got up and went to the next class I had.  The bell ring at rhe end of the day. I grabbed my bag and started to walk home. The walk takes adout an hour or so. My parents never pick me up I walk in the rain, snow or the desert sun.

I heard my parents fight.  They always take it out on me but I don't ever now way. I unlock the front door to find a big slap in the face by the mother of hell. "Go to your room and don't come down." She yell pushing me to the stairs. The house I live in now is 3 three stories high. My room is the attic but its big enough for a bed, night stand and my guitar plus I had an art space, to.

"Blade we are going out to eat don't do anything stupid." My father screamed before he slammed the front door. I looked out my window to find them gone. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen for an apple then went to my sister's room for my iPod she took. I put my headphones in and started to sing with Danny Worsnop. After a few hours of cleaning up the house, someone knocked on the door.

I ran to the door and opened it to find two female cops. "Hello are you Blade Bell, ma'am." The one with long red hair asked. "Yes may I help you." I replied worried.  "I am sorry to say this but your family was killed in a car crash." The other one said. "Ohh thank you for telling me." I said with a fake smile. "Ma'am we need you to pack your things you need to come with us." The one with red hair said again.  "Ok come on in lets me go get my things." I replied opening the door all the way then ran to my room. I packed all my clothes, bathroom things and my guitar then I walked to my sister's room and took her favorite CD of Black Veil Brides. After that I went into my big brothers room and toke his phone and his favorite skate board. I had a good relationship with them.

I walked down stairs and said "I am packed." "Okay lets go to the sheriff station." The red haired one said as she toke my things and put them the the trunk of the car. I climbed in the back of the car and waited to go to the sheriff station. Once we got there I grabbed my things and when to the foster care area. "Blade Bell came you come with me." A woman said with black hair. I followed her to a car with my things. "Hello I am Ms. Blue and I am your new foster mother do you want to come with me to go to the foster home." "Hello its nice to meet you." I said putting my things in the car again and sat in the front seat as she drove to the foster home.

Once she got to the foster home she showed me my new room and left me to unpack and go to bed but I just went to bed and fell asleep.

Danny's P.O.V

I looked at me phone to find the AA tour manager calling me. "Hello." I spoke into the phone. "You and your band are going to be adopting a kid because of the stunt you pulled last week." He said. "What adopting a kid." I asked confused.  "Yep a kid for the sunset foster home. you are adopting the kid tomorrow good luck." He added before he hung up the phone. 

The reat of the band was looking at me. "What's up, mate." Ben asked. "We have to adopted a kid tomorrow." I said in shock. "A kid for what." James spoke up. "Because of the stunt last week come on lets go to bed tomorrow is a big day." I said walking to my room then went straight to bed.

The next morning I got and got ready. After I finish I went to the van and waited for the others. After everyone got into the van. I drove to the sunset foster home.