Gang Motions-Intro

Hi, I'm Alexa Kaufmen and this is my story.

......

A regular day? never heard of it. I woke up to a blinking light, I stared into the light "Another day of this hell" I thought as I sat up in my bed and my mom walked in "Baby you don't have to finish this-" my moms sentence stopped midway as tears fell down my eyes and I stood up. I felt the cold floor on my feet as I walked towards the door. I grabbed the door handle and placed my forehead on the door. Tears fell rapidly as I thought of my gang, my job, my horrible secret that I kept from everyone. My friends and I formed a gang when my father died, our families were poor and growing up in this hood as a "pretty girl" was a bad idea. Families fought against eachother all the time. It was a take care of your own, my friends and I we lived together our families formed one huge one. The gang wasn't anything bad, the only bad thing we do is sell drugs, but that's for money. my friends were bringing in bags of drugs by time I got out the room. "Ready" Miranda asked handing me my mask, I nodded and threw my black hoodie on then placed my mask over my face. We all walked out the house and looked at eachother Miranda, Stassie, Loren, Ariel, and I face to face. we knew what we were doing was wrong, but it was the only way to get money and we needed our families to be fed and have clothes. I had a 5-year-old sister that I want to see grow up and get away from this hell hole. I watched as police cars flew by they must have caught another one of the gangs. We threw everything in our jackets and began selling everything we had. We sold a little bit of everything Cocaine, Meth, weed, etc. We all got to the house late at night, we were exhausted and not hungry. We weren't ones to eat mostly because we were always depressed.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Sorry for the story change but my friend suggested I tried this. If your not understanding the plot don't worry I got you. Basically Alexa, and her friends have this gang because they grow up in as poor hood like area where everyone is in a gang of some short. She soon meets a band (Why Don't We) and she falls in love with one of the boys (idk who yet) and she hides her gang from him.....IDK WHAT HAPPENS NEXT YO!!!!!!!!!!!