Chapter 1: The Mysterious Abandoned Animetronic

Since 1982 at Fredbear's family diner has been discontinued all because of the bite of 87' and the restaurant has been abandoned.

     After the five missing children redeem their freedom Purple Guy died inside the Springtrap animatronic suit. Fred Bear Got the remaining parts of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. He saw the unactivated Springtrap covered in Blood.

Fred Bear: I'm sorry brother springtrap, but I have to abandoned you if it means to protect Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. (He cried with his single tear and walked off with the parts.)

    A few years later The New Animatronic took over Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and the old Animatronic stay at the parts/services until night time or when they're activated. A few hours later which is night time, All Animatronics have been activated and they all went to the show stage and had a meeting.

Toy Freddy: Okay guys you know the objective right

Everyone: Umm… (one of the Animatronics scratch there head)

Toy Freddy: lemme guess you all forgot the plan.

Everyone: Um… no… okay yes we did forgot.

Toy Freddy: (sigh) Okay I'll do this very quick. Were going to scare the night guard for fun.

Everyone: OH!!!

Toy Bonnie: wait why are we scaring the night guard again?

Toy Chica: for fun you dummy

Toy Bonnie: ohh okay (He nodded)

Toy Freddy: (sigh) let's just get this started before the night guard heard us- and the camera is on great. Change of plan IMMEDIATELY SCARE THE NIGHT GUARD INSTEAD OF GOING TO YOUR PLACES GET MOVING GO GO GO GO!!!

Everyone: YES SIR!!!

Toy Bonnie: Wait why are we listening to you-

Foxy: JUST GO ALREADY SLOW POKE!!!

Toy Bonnie: okay okay okay I'm moving

Mangle: c'mon balloon boy let's go give that night guard a nice surprise.

Balloon boy: I only care about the batteries

Mangle: oh I bet I can find something useful in the storage room

Balloon boy: that's not the storage- and she left, well time to get my batteries for myself.

    Mangle accidentally went to the unknown room and when she enter there it's really dark in there.

Mangle: this isn't the storage room... Hello anyone there!?!
Hmm... I guess no one's here and- HOLY MOTHER OF PIZZA WHAT IS THAT!!!

     As soon as Mangle saw an unactivated animetronic she walked up to it.

Mangle: Oh it's unactivated how Unexpected um... I hope no one minds if I activated him...( Turns on the on button) AAAHHH!!!

Springtrap: uhhhh wah??? What happened? And AAAHHH WHY AM I COVERED IN BLOOD!?! AND WHERE AM I AND... um... Who are you? (blush)

Mangle: (blush) um... Hi Mangle am I mean I'm Mangle... Who are you?

Springtrap: I'm Springtrap and what are you doing on the ground are you hurt or anything? Just here hold my hand (helped Mangle get up and when they looked at each other blushing he grabbed her shoulders and shake her)
TELL ME ANSWERS RIGHT NOW LADY I NEED TO KNOW WHERE FREDBEAR IS AND AND!!!

Mangle: alright I'll tell you just calm down and stop shaking me!

Springtrap: oops sorry about that anyways continue

Mangle: I don't know who Fredbear is but I can try to help. By the way you look um... Old and broken... Oh I know one person who can fix you but I bet it's going to take a while but it's worth it. Anyways I guess I can say is welcome to Freddy Fazbear pizza and we just opened like a week ago. Sorry that I'm taking alot but I can show you the way to the show stage and maybe show you everything what do you say?

Springtrap: sure

     As soon as Mangle and Springtrap hold hands Unexpectedly Springtrap got possessed by Purple Guy the guy who died at the Springtrap suit.

Springtrap: arg what happening to me!-THIS IS NOT OVER YOU HEAR ME THIS IS NOT OVER I WILL COME AFTER YOU!!! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON YOU!!!- ugh what happened?

Mangle: Springtrap what's gone into you!?!

Springtrap: what are you talking about?

Mangle: oh don't play dumb Springtrap you know what you said you know what I'm tired of playing your games I'm just... Ugh I'm out!

Springtrap: What!?! Mangle please I still need your help!!!