PROLOGUE

Ain’t never felt this way
Can’t get enough so stay with me
It’s not like we got big plans
Let’s drive around town holding hands

And you need to know you’re the only one alright, alright
And you need to know that you keep me up all night, all night

Nakatanaw ako sa kaniya mula sa malayo, ramdam ko sa tinig niya ang lungkot sa bawat bigkas niya sa mga liriko. You’re stupid Adrianna, you’re really a stupid.

Oh my heart hurts so good
I love you babe, so bad, so bad
Oh my heart hurts so good
I love you babe, so bad, so bad

Mad cool in all my cloths
Mad warm when you get close to me
Slow dance these summer nights
Our disco ball’s my kitchen light

And you need to know
That nobody could take your place, your place
And you need to know that i’m hella obsessed with your face, your face

Oh my heart hurts so good
I love you babe, so bad, so bad
Oh my heart hurts so good
I love you babe, so bad, so bad
Oh my heart hurts so good
I love you babe, so bad, so bad oh

And you need to know, you’re the only one alright, alright
And you need to know that you keep me up all night, all night

Oh my heart hurts so good
I love you babe, so bad, so bad
Oh my heart hurts so good
I love you babe, so bad, so bad oh
So bad, oh
Oh my heart hurts
Oh my heart hurts
Oh my heart hurts
So bad, oh

I smile bitterly, it’s been a week, and i’ve realized na hindi ko pala kayang mawala siya, na totoong mahal ko na pala siya. It’s just that, masyado kong naramdaman na mahal ko pa rin si Vince kahit hindi na naman talaga, nagbulag at nagbingibingihan lang ako.

Ngayon ako naman, don’t worry my love. Ako naman ang bahalang gumawa ng move ngayon, hindi na palaging ikaw. All this time, you’ve been there for me, you took care of me, you loved me when no one else does.

Inisang lagok ko ang laman ng hawak kong alak sa aking kopita. I composed my self and let out an heavy sigh. You can do it Shaldrine Adrianna.

Dahan dahan akong lumapit sa kaniya, I stared at him and smile, hindi ko inalis ang titig sa kaniya mula ng umalis ako sa mesa kung saan kanina’y naroon ako, and when i’ve finally reached him someone grab him and kiss him infront of me. Biglang nawala ang ngiti sa aking labi.

His eyes widened. What the eff was that? Agad siyang napatingin sa akin at mabilis na itinulak ang babaeng humalik sa kaniya. My emotions instantly heat up, binalingan ko ang babaeng humalik sa kaniya at kaagad siyang sinampal ng malakas. “Did you know that the man you kissed is mine?” I asked dangerously.

“HOW DARE YOU?!!!” She shouted.

Nanlilisik ang dalawang mata ko. She’s about to slap me back when someone held her hands. “Hands up, that girl is mine. I don’t want anyone touching what’s mine.”

“Leave before i’ll do something bad to your effin face, bitch.” I said firmly and look at Dreb beside me.

“Why did you let her kissed you?” Mataray kong tanong sa kaniya.

He look at me innocently. “I didn’t do anything, you saw what happened.” Umiling ako at tinaliman siya ng tingin.

“Paano kung ako ng manghalik ng ibang lalaki, tapos nakita mo ako ha?! what would you do? what would you feel?!!” Bulyaw ko sa kaniya.

He smirked at me. “Hindi mo magugustuhan kung anong gagawin ko. Try me, Adrianna. I will kill him, you’re mine, only mine, remember that and I don’t share what’s mine.” He said and grab my head and kissed me hungrily.

POSSESSIVELY YOURS

©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

All the characters in this story have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author, and have no relation to anyone having the same name or names. They are not even distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the author, and all the incidents are merely invention.