The Das sound machine from pitch perfect 2 featuring Karai and quicksilver

Leo had went serching for Bill Cipher's second in command and got a hint she'll be at a stage show. So he went to investigate but didn't expect a huge performance. As Leo watch the stage blue smoke appeared on the stage and the music started.

Everyone: They will not control us. We will be victorious.

(Beep boxing as everyone entered the stage with quicksliver leading them)

Quicksilver : Paraonia is in bloom. The pr transmission will resume. They try to push drugs that keep us all dumbed down. And hope that we will never see the truth around.

(Karai enters the stage)

Karai: Come on !!!!!!!

Karai and quicksilver : Another promise another seed another packaged lie to keel us trapped in greed. And all the green belts wrapped around our minds and endless red tape to keep the confined.

Everyone : Tsunami !

(Tumpet sounds)

Everyone : Come on !

Everyone : They will not force us ! they will stop degrading us ! Come on

Quicksilver : They will nor control us !

Quicksilver and quicksilver: We will be victorious ! !!!!!

Everyone : Come on !!!!!!

Leo softly clapped as he felt a little intimated by the villains. On the stage Karai saw Leo looking at them and a grin crossed her face, seeing her Ex boyfriend again.

Note- Suggest in the comments what next villian song you want one of you villains to sing next.