15

I remember the day as if it was yesterday, i remember the day it all happened. I know what i went through and what i did. I was only 13 and i lived in a small town in California, i suffered with a poor family. Dad was always abusing my mom, my brother was never home and, a lot of times I'll be getting abused too. Not only that but, I'm a rape survivor. I felt at that age i had my things in order, i had great grades, amazing friends, and i never did drugs that is until i turned 15. I went into a huge depression i just couldn't handle what was going on in my life, i attempted suicide so many times, i did lots of drugs, slept with a million men for money, i sold myself out. Usually my family would never care that I'm not home and my friends they were fake anyways so nobody was there to stop me. That carried on until i was 16 in a half, it all suddenly stopped when i met a guy at near fast food restaurant by my house. Of course we traded numbers and hung out but something about our bonds was special, it was one i never had or felt with anyone not even my family. Eventually i turned 17 and he was 19 and we started dating my life had finally came to a point where i felt happy it was amazing. To this very day we still last and i am now 19 and he's obviously 21. We ended up moving together and getting a dog that we call our son because we're not really ready to start a real family but,till than it's just me ( jasmine ) and my family, micky ( dog ), Eric ( boyfriend )