Chapter one

Hey guys this is my first ever story here on Wattpad hope you guys are enjoying it so far. I have been a long time reader here on wattpad but I decided to create a story of me own. If you guys enjoy my story please vote and comment down what you think of it so far as it will mean a lot to me.
Any way guys happy reading and enjoy. And chapters will become longer to.

Photo of what Lilly looks like above.

Lilly POV
I was in the middle of dance class when my thoughts weren't paying attention but my dad yelling at me in my head freaking out on where I had been. I tried to block him out of my head but there was no way known that was happening.

"Class dismissed." I shouted over the music as I sprinted home but I didn't want to change into my wolf form otherwise let's just say that things won't go so well. "Where the hell have you been"? My dads voice boomed threw out the house as my lovely mother was standing by my fathers side.

"I told you I was dancing". I told my dad. "You know that there are rouges currently on our land you went out dancing"? My dad tried  not to yell as mum rubbed my dads shoulders. "Your In so much trouble sis". Great and my three brothers had to get involved into this to". "Let's go right now". My older brother Trent said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me up to my bedroom.

Shit I was dead I chanted inside my head as my two twin brothers from behind Mark and Zack were standing behind me with their dark black eyes gazing behind mine.