Chapter 1 because i cant come up with titles

James POV
It was another day in New York and Jefferson and Hamilton were fighting (like they always do) but this time it got more heated than normal, so I had to jump in to save there asses from the wrath of..should I even say his name? Washington*faint scream in background* yeah he would have killed all three of us if he knew what they were fighting about, they were fighting about who was Laff's friend first like for real come on who cares. Them apparently, but as soon as I got home there was a surprise waiting for me. It was a huge like HUGE teddy bear. I've always wanted on but never told anyone I wonder who gave it to me then I walk into my room and instantly turn bright red to see nun other then Thomas Jefferson lying naked in my bed waiting for me. I was speechless in then out of nowhere I sprung up and pulled to close to his chest he was a lot stronger and taller than me so I knew I couldn't resist then he whispered into my ear "thank you for saving me sweets" and then pressed his soft lips against mine and I don't resist I actually kissed back. Then we ended up doing the do but I'm not telling any details..yet then after he said "did you like my gift" and I was like "you are going to have to be specific" then he let out a little chuckle and said "the teddy bear silly" then I say surprised and confused "how did you know I wanted the teddy bear?" then he says "we'll remember when we had to go on that team building trip to the dumb fair well I saw you kept eyeing the bear and I've had the big set crush on you because you keep saving my ass and.." he started to ramble but all I could seem to be focused on were his beautiful dark brown eyes and how they sparkled when he was talking about something he cared about. Then he got tired of talking then we fell asleep I had one question lingering in my mind thought, what were we?

Hello it is your author if anyone is reading this any way j and writing this any 4:00 exactly in the morning so if you hate it I'm sorry tell me what to improve this is my first story and I want people to like it and I hate it when authors write long notes so good bye if anyone is reading peace✌🏼✌🏼