sleep » yoongi x reader

child!reader (2-5)//adult!yoongi

because we all know yoongi loves his sleep

~*~

Yoongi was most definitely scariest when woken up from his sleep, and Y/N knew this better than anyone.

She hated waking him up when she had a nightmare or needed cuddles or needed help going to the toilet because she knew how hard Yoongi worked as a producer and how precious his sleep was.

But it was just about time for Y/N's nap and Yoongi had been asleep for almost the whole day, catching up on the sleep he'd missed for the past three days in order to complete his mixtape.

Glancing up at the clock despite not being able to read it without the numbers, Y/N sighed to herself, doing her best to curl herself up nice and warm in her blanket and get to sleep but she just couldn't without Yoongi stroking her hair and shushing her whenever she stirred.

Getting up from the couch with her blanket in her hands, Y/N padded along the hallway to Yoongi's bedroom and opened the door quietly, peeking her head round the side.

She saw Yoongi laying under the covers, blonde hair matted and messy against his pillow as his body rose and fell with steady sleeping breaths, and Y/N didn't think she would be able to bring herself round to waking him up.

Just as she was about to turn around and leave, Yoongi grumbled from his place on the bed and rolled over onto his other side to look at Y/N, a hazy smile gracing his tired features as he saw her.

"Hello, princess. Everything ok?" He asked, voice deep and gravelly with sleep.

"Nap time, Daddy," was all Y/N replied with for Yoongi to understand, and he sat up in bed, holding his arms out for his little girl to come cuddle with him.

Hesitantly, Y/N padded over to Yoongi, allowing him to pick her up and lay her against his chest as he sat up against the headboard, knees pulled up enough to act as a little wall for Y/N to lean back on but she immediately went for Yoongi's chest, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder as she whined softly.

"Go to sleep, baby; Daddy doesn't mind," Yoongi shushed her, running one hand through her hair while the other worked through the blanket she was holding, draping it over the two of them.

"'M sorry, Daddy," Y/N mumbled into Yoongi's neck as he cuddled her warm body tightly.

"Why are you sorry, sweetheart?" He asked softly, rubbing her back up and down.

"You always so tired, Daddy, but I need nap time and woke you up..." She answered, and Yoongi chuckled, the sound vibrating off of his chest and through Y/N's body.

"Y/N, you know it doesn't matter if I'm tired, or busy, or if I seem really grumpy. If you need something, baby, you just need to ask for it," Yoongi explained. "Daddy will never be angry with you for waking him up otherwise Daddy would be angry with everyone all the time!"

Y/N nodded drowsily into his neck, and Yoongi smiled to himself as he kissed the top of her head.

"Go to sleep now, baby. Daddy loves you."

~*~

i'm so soft for soft yoongi