1- Perrie's Introduction

Hi, my name is Perrie Edwards. I am 18 years old and in my last year of high school. High school has been going good so far, but lately, I've been getting distracted by a certain someone.
    I have a boyfriend called Zayn, but things aren't really working out at the moment. I think he might be cheating on me, and neither of us are really focused on the relationship. I'm too busy fantasizing about Jesy, and he's too busy doing his own thing. He can be a real jerk sometimes. He's starting to get a little too rough with me and I don't like it. He is becoming really aggressive and he's always in a bad mood. I think the relationship is pretty much over.
    My best friend is none other than Leigh-Anne Pinnock. I love her to pieces. We have been best friends since kindergarten and I don't know what I would do without her. She's always there for me when I need her and vise versa.
    Now for the task at hand, the beautiful Jesy Nelson. I've had a crush on her for the longest time. I first saw her when I was a freshman and I couldn't believe my eyes. Once she graduated, I never thought I'd see her again. That was until the first day of senior year when I walked into my English classroom...

Authors Note
Sorry this was kind of short, but it's just the introduction. Jesy's introduction will be up next, then the real chapters. This is my first book, so hope you enjoy.