Chapter One, Crime and Sex?

A car, seemed to be on her way somewhere. It was a police car. A young kid named Samantha, or Sam for short. Was on they're way to prison. Sam was tried as an adult for the murder of their family. Sam was sentenced life in a prison not that far from where they lived. "Well, I guess you didn't do it them huh sugar." Sam paused for a second. "What's the point of even trying? I'm already in the car on my way to hell." The female officer was a dark skinned lady, with a thick figure, and she had nice lipstick on, like the colour of blood itself. "Well, I don't know hun, trying to make things better I guess. And... If you don't mind me asking... Why'd you do it..?" Sam looked behind her, seeing a few cars, then turning back around. "I don't know. I just wanted to know what it feels like to kill someone. But then I knew that someone else in the family would call the police. After I did do the deed I confessed, it was too much to handle, and have to think about. My boyfriend probably hates me, I don't know..." The lady officer was surprised hearing this from a little kid, "Who'd you kill first..?" "My mother, I always hated her she hated me, we got into fights, she was physically hurting me, I didn't fight back. I was too scared. I killed her by cutting her up with an axe. When she got home from the bar. My little sister, my second victim, I killed her by slitting her throat in her sleep. The blood looked so nice to see running out of her small weak neck. Next was my older brother-" "I don't wanna hear the rest, sorry, I just can't..." The officer hit something on the road, causing them to crash into a pit of some kind. And hour or so later Sam got out of the car. The officer was dead. Sam wasn't in handcuffs, so she got out of the car, and started running, they looked for their boyfriends house. Around ten minutes later Sam knocked on the door and was let in by Jeremiah "Sam?! I thought you went to-" Sam quickly interrupted him, "Shh." They said, pushing him against a wall. "I-I'm home alone." He said with a grin. "Does that mean what I think it means..?" Sam asked, and rubbed up against him. Sam's face was red, Sam was blushing, a lot more then usual. Yet they still had a smile. "Well the zombie Apocalypse is going on, if you didn't know... But I guess we could do somethings together~..." Jeremiah said as he started to kiss Sam.