Chapter 1

Im at the ER preforming a surgery while listening to a song............shining star, earth,wind, and fire 1975 (dont care what time its set in this can be like one of those multiverse where its magic instead of technology and were kinda still stuck in the past but we have kinda normal cars) I was almost finished "Challenge round Billy" he switches to the song I was disappointed that it was so easy "You've gotta be kidding me" "No doctor" "feels so good, Chuck Mangione, 1977 cmon you said this one would be hard" "Ha its 1978" "No while feels so good may have charted in 1978 its initial release was in december of 1977" he feels defeated and just shuts up. I finish up change and then walk out. You see while other people use magic I myself am more of a scientific man Ive seen this magic but Im not exactly convinced by it. Im walking back to my house in Magnolia. Its pretty big but being a neurosurgeon its not a surprise as seeing I make alot of jewel. I got on my tuxedo since Im on my way to talk to my neurological society tonight. I hopped in my car and started driving. While I was doing so something appeared in front of me it looked like a demon so I tried to stop from hitting it and it swerved my car off the road into a building and my hands were slung into the glass. It was the most painful thing ive experienced in my life then I passed out from blood loss.

Timeskip a week later

I woke up in pain thats all I felt. I looked at my hands to see 11 pins in my hands.

 I looked at my hands to see 11 pins in my hands

As well as stitches. I started to break down into tears. The doctor came in "Oh your awake.........I know it may seem bad but just give your hands time to heal" I looked at him angrily "You've ruined me".

Timeskip 6 months later

Its been 6 months and Ive had 7 procedures done on my hand and they still havent stopped shaking. Do you know how hard it is to be a surgeon with hands that shake? Its not because you cant be one. My sister came by to check on me after I just gotten done talking to someone about a 8th procedure. But there was one problem he wouldnt do it. I was extremely angry. I sat in my chair drinking alcohol "Hey (Y/N)...........he wont do it will he?" I shook my head "Well maybe its time to stop (Y/N)" I threw the glass on the ground "No no now is exactly the time NOT to stop because im not GETTING ANY BETTER!!" "But (Y/N) your spending money you dont even have! Your taking loans and your secluding yourself from the world" "life without my work-" "is still life......tgere are other things that can give your life meaning-" "like what? Like you? Like family?" She goes silent "This is the part where you apologize" "This is the part where you leave" "Fine I cant stand looking at you like this" "Too difficult is it?" "Yes...it breaks my heart to see you this way" I somewhat pointed at her "Dont pity me" "Im not pittying you" "Oh yeah?then what are you doing here bringing cheese and wine like were old friends (S/N) we are not friends we were barely even siblings...you just love a sob story is that what I am to you now? Poor (Y/N) im here now that he finally needs me. Patch him up and send him back into the world hearts just humming you care SO MUCH DONT YOU?!" She rolled her eyes "goodbye (Y/N)" she walked out. I sat back down and started drinking again.

Timeskip a day later

I got the MRI scans from a man with a bachelors degree about a man who broke his back and healed completely. I decided I need to find this man and ask him how he healed.

Timeskip

It took me a while but I found his house here in magnolia. I knocked on his front door and he opened up the door "May I help you?" I seemed nervous "A-are you Jonathan Pangborn?" "Yes who am I talking to?" "Doctor (Y/N) (L/N)...........c7-c8 spinal chord injury partial paralysis in both hands right?" "Yes" "Y-you came back from a place theres no way back from I-.....I-Im trying to find my own way back" I showed him my hands and how they were shaking and he looked at me and told me to come in and I walked in. He sighs "I had given up on my body I thought my minds the only thing I have left so I should at least try and elevate that so I sat with gurus and sacred women strangers carried me to mountain tops to see holy men......and I found my teacher.....and my mine was elevated and my spirit deepened and somehow-" "your body healed" "yes.........the place your looking for is called Kamar-taj but the cost there is high" "How much?" He laughed "im not talking about money........good luck" I walked out and started my journey to nepal since thats usually where gurus and such are.

Timeskip 3 years later (I know big timeskip but if we spent time on you training this story wpuld take for ever)

Once again I found myself in magnolia I wore the eye of agamotto and my cloak of levitation and my hands were working once again. I found myself the master of the magnolia sanctum that forms a shield to protect our world. I heard explosions and I raced out side to see a giant monster attacking magnolia I flew up there and started attacking it with my bands.

Timeskip

We defeated the beast me, a red haired woman, a black haired shirtless guy, a pink haired hot head and a blonde haired celestial wizard. "Hey thanks for the help buddy" the pink haired one said "No problem" I replied with I opened the eye of agamotto and fixed the damage of the buildings "Well anyways im Natsu, thats Grey, Erza, and Lucy" I finished with the eye and closed it "And you are mister?" Lucy asked "Doctor" "Mr.Doctor?" "Its Strange" "kinda" "No I mean they call me Doctor Strange my name is Doctor (Y/N) (L/N)" "Ohhhhh" I sighed "Well thank you for helping.......you know you'd be great for fairy tail" "Really the wizard guild?" I asked Natsu replied with "Yeah you would do great........what kind of magic do you use?" "Sorcery" Lucy went wide eyed "Your a sorcerer?!" "Yuuup" "I thought sorcery wasnt taught anymore" "Welp it still is" I said. "So! Where do I sign up for this guild?" Erza took my hand and squeezed it "Over there in that building" "Owowowowowow hey my hands had 7 procedures done on them they still hurt!" She loosened her grip "Sorry" she blushed. We went to the the guild house and it was huge! "Wow you stay here?" Lucy spoke "Yup! But if you want you could stay with me~" I blushed and walked in. Natsu ran off "Ill go get master Makarov" I walked up to the bar and got a drink then a girl with silver hair talked to me "Oh hello! Are you new to the guild?" "Sorta" "Well im Mirajane but people just call me Mira" "Wait Mirajane as in the magazine model?" She blushed "Yup" I blushed as well. The day went on and I was accepted into Fairy Tail........My life used to be somewhat normal.