1. #JustWriteDay 27.12.17-28.12.17

I got out of the Rocket. I was limited on the planet we have anew discovered. Only unfortunately, we had no name for him. Because I am one the best space researchers and I have also discovered this planet, one said for me: In the rocket and lot. I loved to be though in the space, but, nevertheless, I would rather be with my robot at home. In any case, my job the planets is to be examined. So I jumped about the planet and made tests of the rock and made from all things the most different tests. I sent the information immediately to Mars where my whole colleagues just works.After a few hours I sent everything again in the rocket and then flew again to Mars after lives, so rather said to the work. I rose from the rocket and and was received immediately and in my office cleverly around the whole results there I have more exactly collected to look.Though this work was strenuous and also lasted very long, but for it I can be proud if I am ready. I more exactly needed to look just 8 hours around the test results. I brought this then to my boss and then flew by my car after lives. At home i was so tired that i go to bed. On the next moorning was my robot on my bed and wake me up.