Quiet Abilities

She scribbled lines in her sketchbook, one after another. Other students started to walk into the room, talking with each other. They took their seats, continuously talking. Lifting her head, she debated on saying anything, but, she looked back down to her sketchbook, and continued drawing. A boy walked into the room, and sat down in the desk next to her, "Hey!" He lightly smiled towards her.

"Watcha drawing?" He asked tilting his head towards the sketchbook. She flipped the sketchbook towards him, "Simple sketch of a dragon..." He looked at the drawing up and down, the simple sketches of it, seemed so calm, the light touch the pencil made to make the lines. He turned around to his backpack, and pulled out a sketchbook of his own, then opened it on the desk in front of him.

She gently put her sketchbook down, along with her pencil and looked at his sketchbook.

"What have you drawn?" She looked towards his face, with a curious look. He flipped through his sketchbook, looking back at the sketchbook she saw little glances of different cars he loved to draw. His page flipping stopped, and he pointed at it.

"This, is a Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. One of my favorite cars to be honest." He said, a smile growing on his face. She looked at it, looking over the lines he gently sketched out, then drew over giving it a bold look.

"Dude! That looks really cool!" She looked up at him with a bright smile. The teacher calmly walking into the room, with a cup of freshly made coffee, he stopped halfway through, standing in front of the white board. He looked over all the students in the room, shook his head, then walked over to his desk.

The two in the corner would draw, then look over each others drawings, giving feedback, giving compliments.

The large group of people, yelled at each other, over the stupidest things.

The teacher, quietly sipping his coffee until it was gone, leaving the room again until the final bell rang.