Little kids

I was 8 and and he was 9. "Honey Davids mom called he wants to have a play date" my mum called. I run from my room as fast as my little legs could run. "YES" i say with excitement!! I jump up and down and ran back into my room. I put on a summer dress and flip flops. My mum scooped me up and smiled she kisses my head and she carries me to the car. When we got to Davids he was already outside. "David"! I scream as i jump out of the car and run into his arms. We hug and tumble down because of me just flying into his arms. We giggle. My mum and Davids mum were best friends so we knew each other well. I kick off my flip flops as we run to his backyard and climb up his tree house. I look out and see my mum. "Bye mommy" I yell. She looks up and waves as she spots me. Me and David giggle and sit right next to each other. Shortly after my 2 best friends come up, Gabbie and Kristen. they both hug me as Davids 2 best friends come up. Zane and Scotty. we all laugh and giggle as we talk about school and jokes. Its around 5:00 and everyone leaves and its just me and David. We round the corner and i hear mums voice i peek around the corner and see Davids mom and my mum talking. I squatted down and quietly listen while me and david and me were stifling our giggles. Mom: So i got the job in New York and i talk to my boss and he said we have no choice and we have to move to New York. Davids mom: Oh gosh David is going to be so sad Mom: I know and i dont want them to be separated. Davids: mom: how long until you guys have to move out? Mom: Its not until like..... 3 more years ish i guess? My heart literally stopped I gasped for air and my lungs hurt my gasps were short and i felt like my lungs were closing in. "Liza"? David screamed i staggered upwards "mommy" I struggled to gasp out my vision became blurry and darkness consumed me.

Hey Guys!! I will definitely be continuing this story so stay tuned!