Vacation

"I'm so ready for this vacation" shouted my sister Stephanie. "I am too I just want to have a fun weekend." We packed our stuff in the car. Our mom puts her stuff in the car. We go on vacation every year for new years our parents get one sweet. Then Stephanie and I get our own. The hotel sweet is like a apartment to bedrooms kitchen area living room.  It's a really nice hotel with a in door water park and everything. We finally get on the road and start driving. My sister screams "Omg why don't we will be at a hotel in California with a big water lark. we will be at a hotel in California with a water park also!" I just laughed at her. Her and I love the band why don't we. I have a huge crush on Daniel Seavy. His eyes I can just get lost in them. After an hour on the road we get to the hotel my sister and I ran up to the room and get our swim suits on. Take a selfie to post on Instagram.

@ElenaJane: Vacation with my sister and best friend @stephdabean

Stephanie and 324 people like
Comentes 20
@user1:pretty!!
@stephdabean: Love you
@user2:hotty💔😍

Stephanie grabbed my arm drag me to the water park. She may be 16 but acts like a 6 year old when it comes to waterparks.  We walk in and set our stuff down at a table when Stephanie froze in her tracks. "You okay Steph what's up?" She said our code word for cute guys. "409 to right and it's a famous one" I look to my right and see Zach Herron and behind him was Daniel. My heart stoped he was way cuter in person. His firm abs were tone his eyes were as blue as the ocean. His damp hair made him even more hot. He looks at me and smile shoot i got caught staring.  Stephanie hit me "there coming over here act normal." I don't think I can act normal look at him I want to kiss those beautiful lips. He approach us with Zach. "Hey girls my friend and I wanted to know if you want to hang with us?"I try to talk but nothing came out. Stephanie spoke up "Depends my sister and I don't hang with strangers." Zach smirks "Well I'm Zach and this is Daniel guess we aren't strangers anymore." She laughed "Well I'm Stephanie and this is my older sister Elena." Daniel looks at me and smile gosh his smile is so cute. Things I will do to this boy if I wasn't so nervous. "Well I guess let's go have fun at the water park." Zach shouted. We just followed him . Daniel starts to talk to me "So how old are you?" I smile at him " im 18 how about you?" Of course I already knew he was 18 but I don't want him to think I'm a crazy fan girl thats major turn off to him I bet. "I'm 18 also!" He sounded happy damn. He went on a lot of water slides for the rest of the day. "I'm hungry Daniel complained." I'm hungry also. "Yeah me too!" Stephanie and Zach groned " I want to go on more water slides." Zach and Stephanie said  together they both act like 6 years old. "Well I guess Elena and I will get food while you two play more. " they both cheer and ran off. I warmed up to Daniel I'm not dying on the iinside anymore. He grabs my hand and leads me to where I think his stuff is. "I need to go get my stuff meet me there?" He nodded I walk to my table and put on a pair of shorts over my damp babysuit Daniel came up to  me.  "We can walk to the McDonald's by the hotel?" I walk up to him "I love chicken nuggets!" I shouted. He just laughed and grabbed my hand I'm not complaining I love how his hand feels in mine. "Wow Daniel already found a hit chick." A boy shouted I turn around to see Jack freaking Avery and Corbyn and Jonah. Here comes the fan girl in me again. "Guys shut up" Daniel whined like a little girl.  Jack and Jonah checked out my body looking me up and Corbyn just stood there probably because he has a girlfriend and he's loyal. "By we getting good!" Daniel pulled my hand to the exit. But Jack and Jonah ran to catch up to us. "Wait we want to go too." Daniel rolled his eyes. "No guys maybe another time" Daniel pushed Jack out of the way. "Sorry about them they are annoying. " I just laughed "it's fine they seem chill though" he rolled his eyes " When you get to know them they are cool they are my best friends." I nodded my head. " I don't have many friends just my sister. We moved a lot when I was younger so I never got to make friends like yours so I wouldn't know. " Daniel looked at me with a sad look. " Sorry to hear that I will be your friend" I smiled at him he grabbed my hand and we walked to McDonald's. I started to get excited and jump up and down " OH MY GOSH IM GETTING CLOSER TO CHICKEN Nuggets. Daniel laughed to the point he is turning red. "You are cute when you act like that." Daniel covered his mouth and turn even more red. I smiled at him and kiss his cheek. Then walked into the building ran to the line with Daniel behind me. I get to the cash register "20 piece chicken nuggets with a large Dr. Pepper" then Daniel bud in "and big Mac meal I gave a weird look he pulled out his wallet to pay. "Daniel I can buy my own food. "Its fine babe" he winked at me. My heart started beating faster. We step to the side to get our food they handed me the bag I  ran with the by to  the booth pulled my food out I started eating my chicken nuggets so happy. " You seem so happy" I nodded focus on my chicken nuggets. I stood up and held the 20th chicken nugget in the air. "Good bye to the last chicken nugget" all of sudden its snatch from my hand. I look to see Daniel biting it I get up and walked away. He just broke my heart. I start walking back to the hotel. No one messes with my food he may be a hot celebrity with eyes to die for but that's unacceptable. All of sudden I hear someone jogging to me. "I'm sorry Elena please forgive me." I just keep walking ignoring him. "I will buy you ice cream please forgive me." I stop and turn around food and ice cream is the way to my heart. "Okay I said with a big smile. The ice cream place was right next to us I skip into the place. All excited for my ice cream Daniel walks in with a smile like he just accomplish something. "You act like a kid when it comes to food" he said while shaking his head. I just smile "I want a vilina cone with sprinkle" I said all excited. He went up and order. We then walk back to the hotel I ate my cone all happy.  Damn Daniel knows how to impress a girl. We both exchange all social media so we will be hanging again tomorrow.