Chapter 1: Cross over

Prologue:

Cyril also known as "Hulaw", a college Physics student from University of the Philippines, whose parents both died in a mysterious death called "Bangungot" wants to solve the mystery.

Before his parents died, they created the "Lucid Dream Activator capsule" (L.D.A capsule) under the company of "Neuro World Corporation".

Neuro World Corporation or "N.W.C producer of L.D.A capsule founded by Dr. Atan Lee whose dreaming of conquering both Parallel world and real world in order to get back his beloved woman.

 L.D.A capsule can boost and convert the dreamer consciouness into a so called "God Particle" which can travel 143 light years per second and can go to the "dream world" also known us "Parallel world".

The Parallel world is the world were our consciouness live in when we are sleeping. This world is exactly the same as our real world called "earth".

As the story goes by,  Hulaw sucessfully activated his lucid dream with out using L.D.A capsule and with out knowing he posses the blood line of  a "dream walker clan of  the parallel world".

Hulaw will meet this 3 girls and turn his world upside down.

Menai a girl from the parallel world,

JC Sanmurasaki a girl from University of the Philippines, and a  leader of gang name "Fe-Male-Gangter" or" F.M.G"

and Yumi Lee a girl cosplayer from De La Salle University and a user of L.D.A capsule  user who travel back and forth to the parallel world .

This story is all about dream, "a dream to be a fantasy turn to be a reality for the sake of the Love and family, and yet Love will destroy the familiy."

Chapter 1. cross over

November 11, 2011, 1:11:11 in the morning, 

a life time in counter in history!

perfect  date!

perfect time! to enter a 3rd dimensional world, 

"Hulaw"  tried to actiavate  "Perfect Lucid Dreams" with a strong focus, will and dedication on his own.

then  1 part of brain  loading

10% loading...

20% loaing...

30% loading .....

40% loading...

50%loading...

60%loading...

70% loading

100% loading  completed , his spirit turns in a "God particle" and ready to enter into the  3rd dimensional world called "perfect lucid dream" and will go to "parallel world"..

hulaw: "wohhh wohhhh wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

dahil nahulog siya  sa isang dimensional portal, tapos napa-nganga nalang si hulaw  at natawa bigla ...

 Hulaw: "hahahahha"

paano ba naman ! feeling niya  nag field trip lang , kasi nasa harap lang siya ng enchanted kingdom!  tapos sabi niya