~Hey Neighboor!~

You were sitting in the kitchen and eating breakfast.

Suddenly you fell off of the chair and your hand was in blood
~AHHHH!! IT HURTS!~ you screamed.You were hurting so a great idea came to your mind

*In your mind*

~Umm..maybe i should go to my new neighboor and ask him/her if he/she has a bandage to give me.~

*Not in your mind*

~Ok lets go.AHHHHH!!~ your hand was hurting so much so you ran as fast as you could.You were in front of your new neighboor's door.

*Diiingg Dooonggg*
You hit the door bell.

you were smiling so he couldnt see how much you were suffering.
But he was smart.He ran at his bathroom very fast.He didnt say nothing.He just ran when he opened the door.

You were shooked.Suddenly you felt down.You were laying on the floor. The man ran close to you holding a bandage in his hands.

He started to wrapping the bandage on your hand.Then he holded you in bridal style and put you on the couch.

When you were awake you started to looking the house. It was so modern and expencive.
He was cooking.

*In your mind*

~Wait...he is..cooking breakfast?!!What time is it?!!~

*Not in your mind*

You felt from the couch and he saw you.You quickly stood up and run to him.

~HEY MR.! WHY DID YOU LET ME SLEEP HERE?!ITS NOT MY HOME AND..I DONT KNOW Y-~

He stoped you by giving you a bite of his sandwich.You loved it
~Umm...thanks it was delicious but can i go home now?~ you said.~Do whatever you want !~he said.

You went to your house.You remembered that you didnt get the keys and now you were locked outside the door.He saw you.He grabbed your hand(not the hand you were hurting ofc)
and then he started walking to his house with you.

~Um..yeah what are you doing?~
You said.
~You are gonna live with me for some days!~he said.
~ WHAT!!WHY??WHY WITH YOU?! ~
~Because im the only person that lives near your apartment.And you are locked outside your house~
~Yeah but..i dont have my clothes here you asshole?!~
~I think you will be perfect with my clothes and dont worry.Only some days.~

~YOUR CLOTHES!!??~
~Oh shut up you will be allright.~