1st Chapter "meeting each other..."

The writer speaking:

So you all know by now that camila left 5h a year ago right?
Let's start the story at the very beginning..or should i say the end?

It was december 2016 and the girls were in their rooms at the hotel...of course like always, camila was with lauren, ally was with normani and dinah was often alone...
See Camila left fifth harmony becouse of only one reason...she was too scared of peaple finding out the secret relationship of her and Lauren.
They were madly inlove.
Of course the girls in the group knew it was very obvious. Dinah caught them kissing on the tour bus and told ally and normani...
Camren was real....but camila wasn't very happy about the "camren-hashtag" on the social media Lauren wasn't either they believed if the fans find out they were thogether they would get a lot of hate..

So camila couldn't resist lauren at the time and she often was cought staring at her at interviews and shows. She just couldn't do it anymore it drove her crazy not to be able to look at her girl freely.

She cryed almost everynight becouse of that. So she had no choice but to leave the group and try to forget Lauren..she knew she had to break Laurens heart to do this...becouse she knew that Lauren loved her and she knew that if she told her that Lauren wouldn't let go..

HI GUYS MY NAME IS ELENA..HOPE U GUYZ ENJOYED THE INTRODUCTION OF THE STORY...

ON THE NEXT CHAPTER...
What will Camila do to forget Lauren...

OH AND BTW NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER SINCE THIS IS JUST AN INTRODUCTION AND THERE ARE GONNA BE CAMILA AND LAUREN'S POVs
SO IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER I WANT 6 VOTES! -THABK YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT/EVENING/WHATEVER...BYEE

-ELENA C.