Rockey

"Why,why do you have to go to prom? Nobody even asked me." Rockey said as she stormed up to her room. She was supposed to be spending the night at her friend, Lilly's, house but after a slight change of plans he mother informed her that they were going shopping for a prom dress. First of all, Rockey was nothing close to a "girly-girl", she would pick her pair of old, worn-in pair of red Vans over sparkly high-heels anytime and refused to wear dresses and skirts. Prom obviously was not the place for her.

Rockey's mom called and called for Rockey to get ready, yet she stayed in her room, blasted her favourite band (Sleeping With Sirens) and went onto Instagram, where most of her life was.

One thing her parents didn't know about Rockey, she self-harmed. She would get picked on everyday at school for being "emo" or "punk", because she wore dark colours and listened to "screamo" music. Rockey tried to stand up for herself, she was confident in the beginning too, then, her best friend ditched her. For the bully. Her other friends that she had slowly started dropping out. One, by one, by one. They would just leave her, abandon her, with no one to go to for help or support. That's when the cutting began. She had no clue what to do, so she fell into self-harming, drugs and was diagnosed with severe depression.