1.

Normani

Ok just breathe. I quickly wiped a single bead of sweat off my forehead. I pulled the door open to Airman Records. My pencil skirt still easing up my thigh as I walked towards the main desk.

Hi welcome to Airman Records. Hi im looking for Tate Howard. And you are? She paused as she waited for my answer. Normani. She nodded and clicked away at her computer. Ah yes you're the bew assitant for Jodeci?

I simply nodded. Before you begin heres your access card to get into this office. Your parking space. Your I'd. She just plopped the items in my hand. The boys are very busy right now as their tour is fixing to kick off. So I suggest a more comfortable yet work appropriate outfit.

No sweats. We arent the kardashians. She eyed me up and down. Heres your work phone.  Absolutely no one is to have this number not a friend or mother. This is strictly for work. I nodded. Heres the boys daily planner and heres a pen. You're gonna need it.

Here's their house keys. Dont lose them and if you make it through the summer they might be yours permanently. Any questions? No. Oh and one more thing. No SEX. We seem to can't keep an assistant.

Your office is on the 5th floor. Just ask Maxine. By the way I'm Janet. Nice to meet you. She walked me towards the elevator. Might I ask why you took this job? I uhm need to pay for Columbia College. First semester tuition is due in a few weeks.

You'll have that tuition in a week. Really why? One person. She scowled at his name. Devante. He's the one who 9times out of 10 will get you fired. So they double the salary.

I think its tripled. The elevator opened and you could hear them laughing and throwing things. Boys boys. Boys! Tate I presummed screamed. What old man. This is Normani. Our third assitant this month. I smiled.

Wooooooo. Woooooo. Hey there gorgeous im Kci. Move over burnt sheep she don't want u one of the other boys said.

I'm Mr. Dalvin. And you are he said taking my hand attempting to kiss it. I snatched it back. I'm here it work. I said rolling my eyes. Feisty I like it jojo I presumed spoke as he hit Dalvin on the head with a pillow.

All of a sudden the room fell quiet as we listened to moans and screams. And some thing banging against the wall. They sucked their teeth. That would be my younger brother Devante. Dalvin stated as he plopped on the couch.

Janet stormed over to the door and banged on it. In a sec. Now D! The door swung open- oh look lisa. Janet snatched her id off her shirt. Consider this your last day.

What come on Janet. Devante groaned. No they know the rules. Youre just mad because I aint fucking you no mo. The room fell silent.

That was a one time thing. It'll neva happen again. Not my fault your pussy wasnt my cup of tea. Our eyes traveled between the two. You must be - Normani I squeaked out. He walked behind me and chuckled.

Dont be so scared I don't bite he said a little too closey to my ear. Could practically hear my own heart beat. I'm gonna go to my office. Yeah you do that janet said as she stormed back to the lobby. This was gonna be a longgggggggg summer.

I placed the placed the last box on the shelf. Knock knock. I turned to my door. The devil himself was leaning against the door frame. May I? What.

Hey hey I'm just tryna introduce myself properly. I'm Devante he extended his hand. I shook his pinky. Dont know how far that hand traveled inside lisa. He chuckled. Lemme guess red is your favorite color.

Yup. It is what can I do for you. Nun we were just fixing to head and get pizza wanna join? Uhm yeah sure. Lemme grab my purse and keys. I picked them up from the side and walked to the door. After you.

I entered Into the cold air. Jesus. Oh let me. Thanks Dally. He smiled. So you give nicknames? I could tell the other boys were somewhat jealous. Ok ok. Your Dally. I dig. You're Jody jo.  Oh yeah boyyy. Your kit kat. He sucked his teeth. Im kidding. You're kojo. He laughed.

I prefer daddy but whats my nickname devante smirked. An instant panty wetter. Your nickname is Vantey. I nodded. What pizza place should we reside? Ooooo Chicago's me and jojo said together.

We smiled. Jojo was beautiful too. Ok love birds. Oh no it was just- they laughed. JoJo and Noni sitting in the tree f-u-c-k-I-n-g my cheeks grew red with embarressment as did his. Guys quit Tate jumped in. Get used to it.

I laughed. They walked infront of Tate and me. So what do you do for the boys? I manage, punish, guardian. Pretty much do it all. So tell me about them. Well Dally is a character a goof ball.  Devante well he's a hoe but he's sweet.    Jojo a hot head. And Kci he's a mellow fellow.

I nodded. So you all live together. Correct. As will you. I know. Come on you two. Coming. We entered and pigged out. Well the guys and tate. I ate a salad.

What you don't eat pizza? Devante snorted and burped. No I eat pizza I just preferred a salad. Oh I get it your a pompus bitch. I dropped my fork. And you're a total waste of space who fucks anything that walks. And if a snake waa slithering by I'm pretty sure you'd try and fuck it before it bit your dumb ass.

I stood up and threw my napkin in my. Spot. Excuse me. Man come on. Dally said as he popped him in his head. Hey you want company? Jody jo spoke. Look were sorry for his ass. He's - an asshole. Yeah.he is that but he doesn't try intentionally hes just Devante.

You'll learn to love him just like We do. He kissed my cheek. Cheer up youve got a whole summer with us. I smiled. You coming back in? In a sec. I recollected myself. Aye she didnt quit. Kci joked. I lightly nudged him. Devante mugged me from across the room.

I hope you're not bunking with us. He mumbled. I am and If you don't like it I'm pretty sure Lisa wouldnt mind sharing a twin sized with you. I cocked my head to the side. Tate laughed Devante has officially met his match.

I sank into the sheets after working and playing with the guys all day I was flat out tired. It started to pour. And I hated thunderstorms. I tiptoed out of my room. All of the boys were asleep. Tate included. I knocked on Devantes door. His light was the only one on.

I heard shuffling. What he said as he opened the door. His half clothed body glistening in little water beads. I'm uhm scared i hate thunderstorms. He smirked come on in. Boom. I jumped in his arms. Tears started trickling down my cheek.

Its ok I got you. He laid down and curled under the covers and him. I could hear his light snores signaling he was asleep. Something I was not. I sighed and finally shut out what I could. Which wasnt much considering I kept jumping. I got up and wandered into Jojos room. You up?

Yeah why? I cant sleep. I'm scared. He smiled come here. He pulled me into his warm body and sang me to sleep. Nite jojo. Nite Noni