Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*Flashback*

I couldnt believe what I was seeing. After 1 year of being missing or dead, she was in front of me. Ali, the girl I once loved and broke my heart. Is she real? I thought. I blinked once and saw Ali still standing with a beautiful black frilly dress.

"Ali is that you," I ask squinting my eyes a bit. I fit was Alison, I didnt know if I should be mad or give her a hug. But instead, before I could rage, Ali spoke.

"I know that youre upset. Please, dont be." Ali begged with sadness. I rejected.

"You destroyed me ok! I thought you were dead!" I yell.

"But arent you glad that Im not?" Ali sadly said with tears barely brimming her eyes. I look at her with wide eyes, not knowing what to say. Alison looked at my wrist,

"You still wear it." She saw the bracelet that she gave us with our names.

I woke up to my alarm. Was it a dream? I thought to myself. I felt a breeze go through my window. I realize that my window was open. Then, I look at my wrist. My bracelet was gone. I walk to my special box and find it there. Ali wasnt here, was she? I thought to myself once again

*End of Flashback*

She was now alright. Right in our circle of 5 standing. Her mesmerizing, ocean blue eyes had let me off to space. But my thoughts were snapped by my friend Hanna.

"Em, you listening?" She asks.

"Yup, as you were saying?" I ask to get caught up of what she said.

"As I was saying," Hanna begins, "We will go to Florida for a full 2-week trip together. I mean, its been 5 years since weve reunited." Hanna explained.

Oh shoot, I thought, who will we sleep in hotel rooms with? But Hanna interrupted once again.

"We will determine roommates with my super cool hat," Hanna brings her hat with 5 little pieces of paper inside, and we randomly choose a piece of paper. The name of the person you choose is your roommate for 2 whole weeks. So good luck. And to check that everything is fair, Hanna takes all of the paper out of the hat, opening 5 small, folded pieces of paper with our names on it. She refolds and puts the paper back in her hat.

"Aria, why dont you choose first?" Hanna announces. Aria gets her hand in the hat and grabs out a piece of paper, opens it and she reads Spencers. I could see her blush very little. Whats up with her? I think. But Hanna interrupts my thoughts.

"Its your turn," Hanna says handing me the hat to draw. I put my hand in and grab a piece of paper. When I open it, Im in total shock.

It was Alison. She looked at me with confusion. I still stand with shock and silence.

"Um, Em, whos your partner?" Hanna asks desperately.

"Its Alison," I say quietly whether not knowing to be happy or angry. I see Hanna trying to hold a giggle. I roll my eyes and give her a quick death glare.

"Well, Im gonna invite Cece with us," Hanna says with a small smile. We all agree with a nod. Hana gets in her car as us four followed her as she drove us to Ceces apartment. As we walk into the apartment, we see Mona and her hooking up from the littlest slit in her window. Hanna looks displeased.

"Im going," Hanna says with her hands up in the air with a stream of tears going down her face. Whats with her? I think. I run after Hanna to see whats wrong. I catch up with her.

"Hey Han, whats wrong?" I ask.

"Im fine!" Hanna shouts at me while shes sobbing.

"No, youre not. Youre sobbing so hard." I say sympathetically. Then I start to think about it. Cece kissed Mona, then she started to cry. My brain started a theory.

"Do you like Cece?" She looks at me with shock. She responds quickly to my theory.

"No, I have Caleb. My handsome and amazing boyfriend."

"I know youre lying. I can see it in your eyes." I respond back. She stays silent but soon interrupts it.

"Ok, lets go back,"Hanna says desperately. I look at her with sympathy and hold her hand for support. As we walk back to Ceces apartment, we both see her and Mona intertwining hands, I gripped Hannas hand tighter for more support, but she couldnt hold in her sob. She exploded in front of all of us, which included Mona and Cece along with Team Sparia and Ali.

"Are you ok?" Cece asks. Is she that dumb? Hanna still exploding with tears, had the courage to speak to Cece.

"No! Cant you see!? Im not fine! All your little games and tricks! Youre hurting me! Youre just a transgender BOY! You are a boy and will ALWAYS be!" Hanna shouted those powerful words out of her mouth. She runs away with a red face with tears streaming down her face with arms crossed.

Cece looked shocked. Her face was dripping down her face. Mona hugged her and wiped her tears with her thumbs. I overhear their conversation.

"Dont believe what she says," Mona says trying to comfort Cece.

"But its true." Cece sobs. Mona hugged her Cece.

"Its not though." Mona whispers while her head is on Ceces shoulder.