1

A bright light showed on a computer monitor screen in a dark room. There were papers scattered everywhere as well as a massive can collection of cans of coffee. Frantic typing could be heard for the keyboard from the computer.

"Dammit" "I'm out of coffee"

The female was about to go to a local coffee shop that was about a block away from her apartment. she looked at the digital clock that sat next to her bed in the dark room that was an atrocious sight. The clock read 6:07.

"Where did all the time go" She muttered.

There were visible bags that hanged beneath her eyes that were deprived of the lack of enough sleep. She was currently wearing a white tank top and a pair of baggy black sweatpants that have clearly have been worn out. The female grabbed a sweatshirt that had a university emblem on the front of the sweatshirt. While trying to grab the sweatshirt. She grabbed a few papers that were all over the desk. The papers soon fell the ground creating a humongous mess that would be troublesome to clean up later.

"shit" A frown was evident on the young females face as she tried to clean the papers that were obviously school papers that had the name, Angelina Sacher. Once she was done picking the papers and neatly putting them in a stack on her desk. The female was now known as Angelina was grabbing her wallet and getting her boots on since it was winter and there were at least 2 inches of snow on the ground knowing New York winters were ruff, especially with no car to get around. Even though you wouldn't go anywhere anyways since New York traffic is hectic.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Ding" was the sound of the coffee shops doorbell rang as Angelina walked into the warm atmosphere feeling the warm air brush against her as she walked up to the cashier and order a cup of coffee as well as a slice of fresh homemade banana bread. She normally didn't eat break-fix but the felt like today was going to be a long day as the cashier rang up the order.

"That will be 5.78 miss your order will be out right away!"

The cashier said to Angelina when to look for a seat that wasn't too far away from the counters since she didn't want to be here for that long . she still had to get to her early rehearsal for her school.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"number 36 is ready!"

Angelina went up to counters and had her money to pay with her money in her hand holding it tightly. Her mother taught her that you never hold your money to loosely of someone will take. She handed the money to the cashier and accepted the coffee and banana bread than turned around to walk out the door to back to her apartment a few blocks away to get ready.

Soon as Angelina was out the cafe's shops door she quickened her paste as she was jogging on the concrete sidewalk. There was still a massive amount of snow on the ground. It was the kind that was clean, white and pure. It was muddy, there was pee in the snow from local dogs and slug-like. The area around Angelina was not the prettiest in the world. There were rappers and cups, cans and a bunch of unwanted garbage littered numerous streets of New York.

Angelina soon at her apartment about to put her keys in the lock. She remembered she still had to get ready for the rehearsal for the university.

"Click" The door opened

She rushed in without a single thought and rushed into her messy room that still needed to be cleaned. She started pulling off her sweatshirt and sweatpants in a hurry to get ready. Almost tripping in the process of pulling her pants off. Angelina opened the cupboard and grabbed the dress she needs to wear to the rehearsal. It was a salmon pink dress. The character she was portraying was Angelica Schuler. A strong female role-playing the older sister for "Eliza" Schuler and "Peggy" Schuler. She fell in love with Alexander Hamilton. She couldn't because her sister had feelings for him as well as angelica let Eliza have him knowing she is happy.

She was soon ready to be out the door she was carrying her sweatshirt and a bag that carried many things for her to use after practice. She was about to open the door but all of a sudden that was a loud noise that rang through the apartment.

"BANG"

The noise came from the bathroom with was quite unusual because she was the only one in the apartment it couldn't have been the other residents of the apartment because they always said when there was going to be an occurrence. She didn't own any animals or pets that could have caused the noise. Angelina grabbed the closest thing that was around her which was a book about one of the founding fathers.

Angelina soon crept slowly into the vicinity of the place the noise had happened the bathroom, she opened the squeaky bathroom door and saw a leg that was sticking out of the room's bathtub that was covered by curtains for the shower. she slowly opened the curtains of the tub and saw a man that was in the shower.

"A..Angelica what happened. How... are...... you here?"