Part 1

In the 20XX era, changes in nature have changed a lot. Tree? It's not visible anymore. Students are not taught about beneficial greenery. Everything has disappeared from the eye and the mind. The era where many politicians are discussing how to solve this problem. Eventually a scientist stands up and has created a machine which can break down carbon dioxide and release oxygen. He is a scientist who has helped the world from destruction or end. He is Prof. Edward, a scientist called The Future Scientist for creating something unexpected and all his inventions have been used up till now.

"Kringggg !!" The bell was already sounded. This shows the school's timeout. All students are rushing back because they want to continue their activities. Leave a female student writing a report that needs to be sent later.

"If it were not for Megumi, of course, I would not be punished to write a report by Mr Zack, math teacher," whispered in her heart as she mocked Megumi many times. On the report paper it is written 'I promise to prepare all the homework given' repeatedly. She was angry thinking about events at that time. She wrote with his pencil and wrote it fast. The teacher came in, "Are you done?"

"Little more, teacher. Just a few lines left"

"You'll have to do your homework next time ..." the teacher began to give a long reprimand. She was just silent. Aria know that if she speak out badly it would be worse situation than could imagine.

"Aria!"

"Yes, teacher."

"You can go back" teacher continues to circulate from the classroom.

Eh?!?!

'Finally, I can get out of this school' uttered Aria in the heart. Aria came out to the front door to go to his house. Suddenly, Aria came across a man wearing white shirts and pants. His clothes are of expensive brand. The man stood with two men who had a black glasses on.

"Better I go faster, from their appearance, they seem like bad guys," Aria whispered as he walked.

"Hey, you're there!" The man called, waving at Aria.

"Hey hey, better off running now," Aria grasped his bag stronger while increase the step. She does not want to be involved with any problems once the new one is out of the fine making a report. Aria looked back. Aria saw the man in the white clothes chased him out with a pistol from the man's pocket. The man pushed the gun close to Aria and fired a dash. Aria continues to fall and stiff after the sound of the shot. She was afraid of never seeing anyone use a gun on her, thinking that every situation is now a duplicate from action movie.

"Hey kid, can follow me? There's something I need to say ..." he said softly. The man has a charming voice that is quite amusing. His body is strong and firm with a straight body posture.

"Kid?" Aria answered cynically.

"Im not a kid, stupid head," said Aria in the heart.

"I'm Will and I'm here to make you my wife," the man said while kissing Aria's hands like a princess in the palace.