About Coco😊

When Coco was a little pup she would always hang out with this boy named Shadow and lila, Shadow was always there for her LIKE ALWAYS and Lila would always make her very compterble. Shadow didnt know her real name was coco because the other students called her Coconut and make fun of her all the but, Lila new that her real name is Coco but she thought Shadow new too. Her father told her that he had a suprise but.. Coco wasn't happy about moving... She would have to leave her best best best friends her father said that it will have to be a school that is only demons. The next day they had a meeting she told het friends that she will be moving to a.. She couldnt tell them that she was a demon so she said a weird school. Shadow looked at her and said, " Can we talk?" He said 😢 ( DEM EMOJES) I walked with him and said," whats up?". He looked at me and stared and finally said that i can NEVER belive.. " ima.. Ima demon" he wisperd on the last eord i cried and said," mee too!! I love you shadow, i really do" the words that came out of my mouth were true. ime intil her father told her here was going to a nother school that was only for demons so, she went and they never sall each other that day...
About Coco: she is kind, funny, and always make ppl feel comfortable well sometimes...😂 Her mother died when she was 5.. she died because coco's father Siren took her to war and it's a war called the DEVIL WAR it's the most deadliest wars ever... and soon coco is gonna be in it.. Coco is part devil, German sheperd husky, and wolf in her.

andrea32212 is one of my friends, she is rlly good at stories plz follow her if u can Thank u!!