BIRTH

There was peace all over the world. Mr. Norman Borloug won the noble prize in peace. He was very happy and happily planning for the next year and expecting something more betterment in peace.
So in India a newly made state
known as HARYANA, a family in the district of Rewari in village Motla Kalan, were also expecting a baby.
On 13 January 1971, a baby boy was born. Unlike her elder sister his skin color was not fair. But  everyone welcomed him happily in the family. He was first boy in the family so he was also loved by the family members. So his family members named him "RAJ".  According to his name he ruled every family members heart. Since childhood he was very sincere and dedicated in his studies and sports. He always respected his parents and helped them in every aspect.
He was close to his grandmother since childhood. He loved his grandparents nonchalantly. He respected every relative in the family. So after three years of his birth his younger sister was born in the family. He loved his baby princess. He and his elder sister helped her mother in taking care of the baby doll.
He worked with his father in the farms and being a good learner he learned his role easily. He was a good student too. He remained amongst the toppers in the school. He was also favourite student of the teachers as well. He was a charming personality. He was loved by everyone in the village even his friends also wish to be a son like him.
He had a fixed routine in his life. In the morning getting up early, taking care of the pets,getting ready on time and taking care of his younger sister. He always reached school on time, being a punctual champ. His teachers never complained about him, they always appreciated his efforts. One day, in the lunch hours, he came to home because there was some construction work going in the new house. So before starting his lunch he  helped his mother in the work. His mother asked him to throw the extra bricks down in the muddy area. While throwing the bricks down he noticed his mother was standing in the mud area, so to avoid his mother's injury he himself elf jumped in the muddy area along with the bricks from the height of about 8 meters. In this incident his leg was fractured but he was happy that nothing happened to his mother. This incident showed his love for his mother and her importance in her life that even in his break time he is willing to help his mother.
After few years, another baby girl was born in the family. She was also loved by her family and family members. But she was very talkative and beautiful, so everyone loved her nonchalantly. After the birth of the beautiful girl, god gifted her a younger brother. The younger brother being youngest in the family was very naughty from the beginning.
So the time came when our hero of the story Raj passed the board exams.
He had great interest in biology and wished to become a doctor. Being a son of farmer, his father couldn't afford it. So he understood his family conditions and opted for Arts.
He joined the college and was doing well in his studies.