Imagine for Tania Saunders

Imagine for Tania:

Tania's POV

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I walked into a hellhole which is also known as "school" to some people. There is only one person who could make me smile more than anyone else in the world.

Matthew Espinosa.

We used to be best friends, and then he started hanging out with people he probably shouldn't have and is now a complete jerk. Well... Not completely. A lot of times after he's done teasing me which his friends always have to force him to do, he'll come up to me later and say, " I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings beautiful. I'll talk to you tomorrow." It always flattered me when he called me beautiful.

I was in love with him. But he never felt the same about me.

______________________________

Matts POV

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I felt bad for teasing everyone who didn't even do anything wrong. For example, there's this girl, and we used to be best friends. Then I started making bad choices and now she hates my guts. There's nothing about me that she likes. Even when I call her beautiful, she rolls her eyes and walks away. I think I've lied to her so many times while teasing her, that she doesn't believe in the truth anymore.

I never stopped loving her. She is my world.

Her name is Tania.

Oh how I can picture her so clearly and remember that I could never be with someone that beautiful. Homecoming is coming up and I'm supposed to be going with my girlfriend Taylor, but here's the problem. I don't like her. She's annoying, rude, snobby, and loud. Not to mention that she flirts with every guy at school and she has a boyfriend. Also known as me. I don't want her. I want Tania. Tania is the only girl on my mind. And I don't want any other girl in the world. I only want her.

She's my one and only.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The next day

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Matts POV

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Okay. This was the day that I've been waiting for.

I walked up to Taylor and started talking.

"Hey Tay, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.

"Can you like... Wait? I'm on the phone. Oh my god how rude. Interrupting my call? Wow. Some boyfriend you are..." She replied. I awkwardly nodded my head and simply waited for her to be done. She finally hung up the phone and we started talking again.

"Ok now what do you want?" She asked

"Taylor... About our relationship... I just don't think I can continue on. I was having a good time with you the first couple weeks we've dated, and after that you've just turned into a complete bitch. I'm sorry." I said as understandable as I could.

"Kk. Bye loser." She responded and walked away. Oh?

Well now that I'm officially single, I need to go get my girl back.

I walked up to Tania.

"Sooo... Um tan.. I was wondering if you um... Wanted to um... Be my date to homecoming?" I said to her nervously.