Lunch Time

DING !!

The bell rang for lunch .

"Ereeennn~" Mikasa put her arms around his neck from the back . "Come on , let's go get lunch before the line gets long "

"Haha , alright ," he kissed her nose, "Armin , you coming ?"

Armin was a bit zoned out .

"Armin ?" He raised his voice .

"Huh ? " he jumped , "oh , I'm sorry , yeah hold on just a sec ."

He packed his stuff up and left the bag in his seat . He walked over to a girl . She has blonde hair , similar to the color of his own , crystal blue eyes and a box lunch that she was about to open .

"Hi ," Armin smiled .

"Uh , umm .." She blushed . She was extremely shy , "h-hi .."

Armin sat in the desk beside her .

"Wanna come eat lunch with me ?"

"...what?" She barely whispered .

"Or , we can stay in here and eat with you .?"

"....'we'?"

"Yeah ," Armin smiled and gestured to the lovey-dovey couple behind them , "my friends "

"...um , uh , its okay ..you don't have to-"

"Eren ! Mikasa ! Come here , were gonna eat lunch in here !" He motioned for them to join them .

The girl blushed , she tried to manage some words but she was too shy .

"What's your name ?" Armin asked as the three friends put desks in a group .

"Huh? ...o-oh ...it's Annie .."

"Annie ? That's a cute name !" Armin smiled and blushed a little at the compliment he just gave , "My name is Armin . This is Eren, and that's Mikasa ." Eren smiled and Mikasa gave a short nod .

"You can start hanging with us !" Eren said , scarfing down a peanut butter and jelly sandwich .

"Eren , don't talk with your mouth full , that's rude ." Mikasa scolded him .

The two started fussing until they brought Armin into it . Annie watched them argue and let out a small laugh and all three of them froze . Suddenly , she was scared .

"That was ..." Mikasa began

"Yeah .." Eren added

"S....sO CUTE !!! " Armin finished and hugged Annie . "So cute !! You should laugh more often ! That was adorable !!"

Annie's face turned scarlet . And on that day , Annie Leonhardt received great news ; she's not alone anymore .