Helgen

"Well I thought passing through Helgen would've been easier but there are Imperial patrols everywhere. Damn I need to find that blade luckily it's close if I could get through these checkpoints. Forget it I just camp under this rock face for now they might just soon or at least be in a different position." "Charge!" Someone yelling that word woke me up in a heartbeat. I shot up out of my bedroll and accidentally drew my sword I paid the cost because the Imperials weren't ambushing me they were ambushing Stormcloaks. (rebels in Skyrim) and I was caught in the middle of it. The Stormcloaks surrendered and so I dropped my sword and we were all arrested and thrown into the back of a cart and started on our way to deaths grip. I woke up finally after a day and a half of sleep and we were only a little ways from Helgen I soon found out that in that same cart was Ulfric Stormcloak himself the leader of the rebellion so I then knew we were going to die. When we arrived at Helgen we got off right at the chopping block and the Imperials started calling names to line up and started getting us ready to die the horse thief from Rorikstead ran and was killed by archers then they seen me, my name wasn't on the list but the Imperial captain sent me to the block anyway I was saying my last words "The Empire will pay for killing without trial and evidence and the THALMOR WILL BE DESTROYED IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!!" The captain pushed me down on to my knees and then the block. As I looked up at the axe that would be my last breath something like never before flew out a crevice in the mountain overhead and let out an earth shattering roar that shook the sky! It only took a second for me to realise what it was. It was a DRAGON! A dragon as black as the eyes of death and large as the castles of Cyrodiil and here I thought the civil war was bad enough! I burned my bindings off in a tower with the Stormcloaks jumped through the roof of an inn and broke through some burning boards it hurt but was worth it I'm now making my way to Riverwood.