My Brothers Best Friend

"Cameron! Make him put me down!" I yell at him as I curl my hands into fist and hit Taylor's back.

"You know that doesn't hurt right?" Taylor says laughing as Cameron records him on his phone as Taylor makes his way to our pool. I've always had a crush on Taylor but I know for sure he doesn't feel the same way.

"Let me go. Please!" I squeal as we come closer to the pool.

"No can do babe." Taylor says and Cameron throws a pillow at him.

"Don't call my sister babe!" Cameron laughs as I smile proudly of how over protective my brother can get. Then the next thing I know I'm being thrown into the pool by a laughing Taylor.

"Taylor Caniff!! I hate you!" I laugh as I gasp for air. I look up at Taylor and he's staring at me.

"You look pretty like that." He says and I start to laugh harder.

"What? With my hair wet and my makeup smudged?" I say as I climb out of the pool.

"Here. Sorry. But yeah, you look pretty. Just yeah." He says blushing and looking down.

"Stop flirting with my sister." Cameron says playfully hitting Taylor in the shoulder.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to! It's her fault for looking pretty all the time!" Taylor says throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah yeah." Cameron says as we walk back into the house. Just then we hear the door bell ring and I smile knowing my best friend Alex is here.

"Hey girly!" I say as I open the door and Cameron comes and stands beside me.

"Hey! Oh hey Cameron!" She says smiling and I wiggle my eyebrows at her making her blush. She has a crush on Cameron. Always has. Since we were like nine.

"Hey Alex!" Cameron says and I roll my eyes before grabbing her hand and pulling her to my room.

"What was that for?" She says pouting that she missed out on time to speak to Cameron.

"You two were going to get all mushy gushy in a minute. I could feel it." I said and she laughed.

"Yeah. Right." She said playfully rolling her eyes.

"So Taylor's here." She said smiling at me.

"Yeah. He is." I say blushing.

"Wait, why are you wet?" She says just noticing my soaking wet appeareance.

"Taylor through me in the pool." I explain.

"Typical." She says and someone knocks on the door.

Cameron and Taylor.

"Hey, wanna watch a movie with us?" Cameron says looking directly at Alex.

"I was going to say that." Taylor says,

"Too bad." Cameron says as we all walk downstairs to watch a movie.