Chapter 2

"Why do I have to do this dad? "

"You are a princess, & it is your duty to do whatever helps your kingdom and your family. And I hope you haven't forgotten what they all did to us." Said my father king Pawan.

"But we don't even know which of them were involved."

"Exactly. That's why, they all had to pay for it."

"Eva......Evaaa...... "   Alex was dancing her fingers in front of my eyes.

"Back to earth baby. "

"Oh, sry, I was just ..... thinking"

"Thinking of whom? Is there a guy? Are You two engaged? Is he present here? Will you introduce us?"

" Wait wait wait." I was nearly laughing seeing her excitement. "Firstly i just remembered a conversation with King Pawan. and secondly, I am not involved with any guy. This whole relationship and marriage thing makes me sick."

"But why Eva? Haven't you noticed ? Many princes' arrived here for my marriage are secretely hoping a chance with you. You know,  I overhear-ed some of them talking: 'Princess Eva has such an Aura.' They are dying for your single glance. Why don't you give them a chance?"

"Stop persuading me Alex. It's not gonna work. For a change, why don't you tell me which competitions will be held to be your groom?"

Alex explained the 3 tasks as we were walking in the garden of palace. A minister came to notify us:

" His highness is calling you in the great hall."

"Is everything fine?" Asked Alex.

" Yes your majesty. All the princes have arrived, and the competition will start soon. "

"But why great hall? Weren't they supposed to be in the ground?" I asked.

"Yes princess, but it seems like it will rain today. That's why, all have gathered indoors."

"Come Eva, let's see, which one deserves me the most." Said Alex as we headed towards the great hall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. Thank you for reading my story.

So, what was Eva and her father talking about? What has Eva done?

The next chapter will bring a surprise for Eva. (and for readers too) And I promise I will try to make the chapters lengthier. So, stay tuned :)