The Beginning Again

Aphmau PoV :

So today was a.. weird day I suppose. I was just picking some flowers from the woods then suddenly I felt like I was being watched ! I heard mumbling sounds near the trees, I decided to ignore it but it kept getting louder and louder. I shouted," Hello ?! Anyone there ? Please come out, I'm not anyone dangerous." Then there was silence,not a single move, I felt a light cold breeze touching my shoulder. I shouted again (jokingly)," Laurance ? I know you're there.. *giggles*. C'mon, stop being a stalker will ya ? umm.. Laurance ?" Suddenly, out of no where I heard a scream. I was frightened by that scream, I've heard it before...It sounded like a little girl. I ran deeper and deeper into the woods to find out who screamed. As I was running towards the scream, more voices started yelling for a name. I don't know who's name it was they're calling because there was too much noise,I couldn't move nor breathe. I was suffocating, then I heard Garroths' voice (I think), he said for me to wake up,over and over again. I wanted to but I can't ! I tried moving but my body didn't want to. I tried repeatedly, but it didn't work. I felt hopeless then, when I looked up.. there was fire everywhere. I wasn't even in the forest anymore, I was in a village.Luckily, I could breathe again and move again, but the worst part was when the children were screaming, mothers calling out to them and... villagers running but from what ? I was confused and traumatized, I ran and asked for help but no one answered it was like they couldn't see me nor hear me, like I was invisible. I quickly ran towards a huge crowd of people who were running away from something or someone. I ran and ran and ran when.. right in front of me... Shad was just standing there, looking at me, directly at my eyes. He said to me with his deep eerie voice," Oh Irene, you seem pathetic as ever.. So, what are you going to do about this ? Are you too weak to even stop this ? HAHAHA I see, you can't top me." I felt so afraid, then he flew high up in the air, he mumbled," watch this.." He turned everything in to ashes, people turned into Knights of Shadow, trees burned, animals turned to stone. I couldn't imagine this at all happening.

I was at shock and didn't know what to say, then I saw 5 people dressed like heroes from a different era standing there with their heads high up, they were brave, confident, courageous,dashing and heroic. I felt hope in my heart, like everything was going to be okay. Suddenly I realized that each of them had a glowing stone.."A RELIC ?! " I asked myself. One of them looked like mine so I assumed it was Irene. My eyes lid up and when I was about to say "The Divine Warriors" Shad was the one who exclaimed. His eyes weren't surprised as if he expected them to show up. Even they weren't shocked at all, like they prepared for this or something.Irene, Enki, Esmund, Menphia and Kul'Zak, each of them were standing right there ! Their eyes were like flames burning with faith while Shads' was filled with anger and despise. Irene stepped forward then, Shad stepped forward and she said with a soft voice," Let them go Shad, they didn't do anything wrong.. If you want to fight us a fight you shall receive, just..please don't use them." Shad laughed and then he said," That's funny Irene, you were the one who brought this upon yourself and your petty group. If you wanted to fight me alone you shouldn't have brought them.Aren't you all about fairness ?" He smirked an evil smile at her and she glanced back at him without a word.

(continue in the next story xD )